Hosted by Andy Gaught and Jonathan Barnett on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at the Sandbanks Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
We started our ......
Bournemouth October 2018 Meeting
How to balance your portfolio by investing in HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupation) & Title Splits in the current climate - Rory O'Mara
Learn the importance of a “balanced portfolio in the current climate”. As interest rates will no doubt rise in the coming years, what actions can you take today to steady the ship so that you don’t sink? Cash flow is king and Rory will share with you a specific strategy that will show you how to generate significant positive cash flow. Also get an insight into the power of leverage and how you can do more deals by using Other Peoples Money (OPM).
- Learn how to generate at least £500 per month positive cashflow.
- How to recycle your working capital to do more deals.
- The power of commercial finance – no 6 month rule issues
- How to invest passively.
- Learn the numbers in detail…
- How to use OPM from only £1,500, the real power of leverage.
Rory’s passion is helping motivated individuals create wealth by focusing on the key Wealth Building Blocks; Property, Business & Investing.
ALSO... Building your castle - using a trust to protect your portfolio - Ben Hawkes
At this month's pin meeting, Ben Hawkes from OSMAI aims to open your eyes to how to be creative and unconventional in your thinking and give you a better understanding of how to structure your property portfolio to protect it for you and your family using a trust.
In this talk you will learn:
- How you can make use of trust structures used for hundreds of years to protect your property portfolio.
- How incorporation is not the only route to mitigate the effects of Section 24.
- How trusts can assist in wealth devolution, estate planning, and probate.
Ben brings up-to-date knowledge of property taxation, the market, and a healthy dislike for those who seek to dilute and attack his client's wealth and success.