However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Debbie and Mike Watts on the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Bournemouth September 2020 Meeting
5 Ways To Skyrocket Your Profits From Impossible Deals - Shimon Rudich
It’s about having control, not about ownership – they say. But what exactly does that mean? In this talk the UK’s leading lease options solicitor Shimon Rudich from MS-Law will guide you through the deals that his clients, students and mentees are doing.
Not only is Shimon a solicitor representing these investors doing their deals, but he is also an investor himself and does many creative deals each year using a variety of different methods.
We’re lucky to get Shimon here to introduce to you how you can make money from property that you don’t even own – so if you can’t get a mortgage, don’t have a deposit, or would not pass the credit check this is PERFECT for you and PERFECT in this economic climate.
During Shimon's presentation you will learn:
- What is the difference between a lease option and a property option
- How you can cash out of properties you don’t own within 6/12 months
- How to do options on land, developments & portfolios
- How to structure lease options in a legal way
- How to structure lease options in an ethical way and make a WIN WIN scenario
- How to get £300/1000 per month on properties you don’t own
- How to convert impossible property deals that other investors would throw in the bin
At the end of the evening you will have a good understanding of what property options are and how you can use them to grow your own property portfolio and to gain financial freedom.
ALSO.. Headache in the Pipeline? Developing a Strategy for your Utilities... Jeff Topp
Jeff Topp, from pin’s preferred utilities supplier - Full Power Utilities – will be sharing his knowledge and expertise about utility management and helping us to minimise the associated headache and costs.
Normally a substantial running cost for HMO/Serviced Accommodation operators, Jeff will inform you of the different options available to you with regards the procurement and management of your gas and electricity supply.
During his talk, Jeff will cover several topics, including:
- How to minimise/remove the headache associated with managing your (growing) portfolio’s utilities.
- How a commercial utility rate can be secured on a domestic use property (without VAT implications).
- How to protect yourself from inevitable price increases and additional charges.
- How to avoid dealing with the suppliers!
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting