Hosted by Peter Fannon on the 3rd Thursday of every month at the The Courtlands Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Brighton October 2019 Meeting
Welcome to the new, more rewarding and financial era - Andrew Hall
At this month's pin meeting, Andrew Hall Co-Founder of CrowdProperty, will be talking about the dawn of technology-enabled alternative finance, which the UK leads the world in. 'Fintech' is breaking new boundaries and making financial services far more efficient and therefore more rewarding for customers.
During Andrew's presentation you will learn:
- What Alternative Finance is and why it’s the future of finance
- Why it benefits everyone (except the banks)
- How CrowdProperty is harnessing technology to disrupt the property finance sector
- How CrowdProperty can help you grow your property business faster
CrowdProperty is becoming the number one place for SME property professionals to easily raise finance for property projects. Offering bridging, refurbishment, development, auction and 'special situations' (just ask their experts) funding, CrowdProperty is funding projects in minutes (and sometimes seconds) on their platform from 7,000 lenders, funding £80m of property and 500 Great British Homes to date. Applying complex technology and deep property expertise, CrowdProperty more efficiently matches the supply and demand of capital, meaning a better deal for both borrowers and lenders alike.
CrowdProperty is different because:
- They are property experts and understand your need for speed, ease and certainty
- You speak directly to their expert decision makers
- They will give initial decisions in 24 hours
- There are no hidden fees (there are often so many), complexity nor profit share
- There are no last-minute changes
- They offer loans from £100k-£5m+
- They can fund up to 100% Loan to Cost (project dependent)
- Interest is rolled up
- Drawdowns are fast and easy
- They work in direct partnership with you – we all want your project to be a success
ALSO.. Escaping Corporate Slavery And Controlling Your Own Destiny - Karen Stanbridge
If you're fed up trading money for time, making lots of money for other people. Sick and tired of the corporate rat race. Stressed out by the continually increasing pressure and the expectation that you'll work longer and longer hours for less. Worried that you'll be retiring into poverty this is for you.
At this month's pin meeting, Karen will be explaining how she escaped the corporate rat race, taking back control, and how by leveraging business knowledge and property began building a financially secure future through property and how you can do this too.