Hosted by Peter Fannon on the 3rd Thursday of every month at the The Courtlands Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Brighton June 2019 Meeting
Standing out from the crowd: our top R2R tips - Andy Gaught & Jonathan Barnett
Andy and Jonathan sourced, refurbished and tenanted 32 R2R HMO's (Houses in Multiple Occupation) rooms last year, in a very competitive HMO market.
At this month's pin meeting, they will share with you some of their top tips, including:
• A step by step R2R case study, including how to figure out your ideal property type
• How to ‘not spend too much, but spend enough’ on your refurb
• How to reinvent your room dressing
• Their room photo recommendations
• How to go above and beyond to fill your rooms fast
In this increasingly competitive market, you need to stand out from the crowd across service, facilities and your product. Andy & Jonathan will share what they learnt in the last 12 months.
ALSO....How to transform your investors' lives through property - Rowena Ganguli
Whether you’re thinking about working with investors, or whether you’re already using private funds for your property projects, this talk is for you.
At some point many of us have felt that seeking funds for our projects and talking about money is awkward, embarrassing and even impolite.
During Rowena’s presentation she will bring her own unique perspective on what it really means to be offering someone the opportunity to lend you their money. She will suggest that, rather than asking a favour, what we are actually doing is serving others by paving a path to their financial freedom.
In this talk you will learn:
- That most people don’t know how to invest their money effectively
- That you can provide an invaluable service to anyone who’s earning a poor return on their savings
- That your property projects can be the catalyst to creating financial freedom, happiness and fulfilment in your own life and your investors’ lives