Hosted by Nick Josling on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at the Holiday Inn Bristol Filton. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Holiday Inn Bristol Filton
BS16 1QX Get Directions
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Bristol November 2019 Meeting
Joint Venturing - Why? How to structure it? What to seek and what to avoid and how to protect yourself - Shimon Rudich
Shimon Rudich is the founding partner at MS Law Solicitors, Property investor and developer, author and international speaker.
At this month's pin meeting, Shimon during his presentation, will draw from his very long experience both as a solicitor and as a property investor to teach you how to Joint Venture successfully and will cover the following points:
- Why Joint venture the pros and cons
- What to seek and what to avoid
- Correct mindset of the successful joint venture partner
- How to structure a Joint venture
- How to make it win win
- Different legal structures
- What kind of due diligence you should carry out
- How to legally protect you
- Shimon's own blueprint on how he structures his own Joint venture
- How useful Joint venture is when doing large commercial redevelopments... without using any of your own money
- Shimon's real life Joint venture examples when doing commercial redevelopments without using any of his money
ALSO...The Scrum Of Building – Build a team, plan and implement a gameplan, avoid bad building experiences - Chris Pearce
At some point we will need the builders on our projects to add value and improve our investment and we all have different experiences of this.
With over 30 years working in the construction industry, now as a Senior Contracts Manager with an international company, Chris has seen a lot of good practices and learned from bad practices.
Chris will be focusing not on the technical building elements but how to ensure we can have good practices and systems in place with a team in order to deliver a successful project. There are elements that are relevant whether it be a quick decoration or a detailed refurbishment.
During his presentation, Chris will:-
• Identify the 4 Key areas to a successful project
• Why construction is like rugby
• Describe 8 key members for the scrum of building
• How to reduce risk during your building project