However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Nick Josling on the 2nd Wednesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Bristol May 2021 Meeting
How to invest in properties passively for tax-free earnings and capital growth with minimal outlay - Taimur Malik
Taimur is a seasoned property investor who, along with running his own property business and passive investment approaches, now helps other property investors like you to grow their investments truly passively and tax-free.
During his presentation, Taimur will share how you can start investing in properties from £100 to £1m passively, earn 3-15% annual return, and capital growth tax-free.
Taimur will share with you the following:
- Invest in property EVEN if you have low capital to start with
- Choose to invest truly passively in residential, student accommodations, commercials, health care, or other real estate types across the UK
- How REIT, debt, and equity finance structures work?
- Why consider these alternative investment approaches to grow your investment portfolio and earn passive income?
Come along to see the property investing strategies he uses... which you might want to use too.
ALSO.. How I bought a 48 bed Super HMO with none of my own money - Richie Miller
Richie started investing in property 5 years ago after reading ‘Property Magic’. After completing MM24 he now has experience in single lets, SA units and HMO’s. To get started he used the R2R strategy and his own money, before using other people’s money and working with JV partners. This started him on a journey of self-improvement that has allowed him to go on and buy his third property, a 48 bed Super HMO with none of his own money.
He is in the process of transitioning out of full-time employment with the Army to work on his property portfolio full time, while also helping others change their lives through personal development and property investing.
During Richie's presentation you will learn:
- What is the difference between a gamble and a calculated risk?
- Having the correct mindset is the difference between where you are now and where you want to be.
- The importance of deciding to do something different.
- How to maximise the leverage of other people’s time and skills – for when your own time is short.
- To ‘go where the air is thinner.’ Why and how he jumped from a 6 bed HMO to a 48 bed HMO.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting