Hosted by Phil Kiernan on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at the The Best Western Cheltenham Regency Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
The Best Western Cheltenham Regency Hotel
Old Gloucester Road
Nr Staverton, Gloucestershire
GL51 0ST Get Directions
Cheltenham and Gloucester February 2020 Meeting
From a 1 bed flat to £1 million homes: How to build trust and give great returns developing property - Dick Dabner
Dick is looking forward to speaking to you this month and sharing his experience and knowledge in property with you.
This talk is full of creative deals and content which includes…
- How to get started with no track record
- Getting the best value out of each site
- The importance of building long term relationships with investors.
- .....AND much more
This talk is ideal for: property investors & developers, those looking to move from Buy To Let to development and total newbies to property.
ALSO...Headache in the Pipeline? Developing a Strategy for your Utilities... - Marc Wheatley
Marc Wheatley, from pin’s preferred utilities supplier - Full Power Utilities – will be sharing his knowledge and expertise about utility management and helping us to minimise the associated headache and costs.
Normally a substantial running cost for HMO/Serviced Accommodation operators, Marc will inform you of the different options available to you with regards the procurement and management of your gas and electricity supply.
During his talk, Marc will cover several topics, including:
• How to minimise/remove the headache associated with managing your (growing) portfolio’s utilities.
• How a commercial utility rate can be secured on a domestic use property (without VAT implications).
• How to protect yourself from inevitable price increases and additional charges.
• How to avoid dealing with the suppliers!