Hosted by David and Beverley Lockett on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at the The Best Western Cheltenham Regency Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
The Best Western Cheltenham Regency Hotel
Old Gloucester Road
Nr Staverton, Gloucestershire
GL51 0ST Get Directions
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Cheltenham June 2019 Meeting
How to generate MASSIVE profits through property development - Brynley Little
2nd and 3rd generation property developers, and founders of Property Developers Academy, Richard & Brynley Little will be giving you a fantastic insight in the exciting world of property development. One development deal can lead to life changing profits and during this presentation Richard & Brynley will be sharing;
- How & where to find fantastic development opportunities
- Key tips on how to source ‘real off market’ deals
- How you can earn 25% of £multi-million deals with no development experience
- How to create your own deal generator
- The costly mistakes made by ‘amateur developers’
- PDA’s Build to Let strategy
Whether you are new or experienced in property development and have an interest in sourcing, trading or developing plug into Richard & Brynley’s wealth of knowledge and experience and find out how you can generate MASSIVE profits from property development.
ALSO....How to invest your pension in property - Simon King
During Simon's presentation you will discover how you can invest your pension into property at any age.
If you have a pension, like most of us that do, you’re probably fed up with seeing a sum of money which in some cases may be substantial, managed on your behalf in the stock market. There is a huge myth that you cannot touch your pension until you’re over the age of 55; Simon will be dispelling this and several other myths that stop people from taking an interest in their pension today and investing it into property!
The Landlord’s Pension likes to think of a pension as an investment bank account that benefits from tax free growth. The fact that you may not be able to access these funds for personal use until you are 55, does not mean that they cannot be used for an investment in property!
Simon will be covering some key points:
- How to invest in property using a pension with as little as £50,000
- Why most of us ignore our pensions and why now may be a great time to take an interest
- How you can manage your pension funds yourself and choose to invest them in property
- How you can swap the volatility of the stock market for fixed returns in property
- Different ways to structure property investments within a pension scheme
Investing your pension in property is not a new concept, it’s just that you’ve never been told about it before. If you’ve ever paid into a pension or know someone that has, this talk is not to be missed!