Hosted by Julie Whitmore on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at the Best Western Cresta Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
I wish you a warm welcome to our meeting held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month here at the Best Western Cresta Hotel, Church St, Altrincham
Best Western Cresta Hotel
WA14 4DP Get Directions
Manchester November 2018 Meeting
Bigger JV’s (Joint Ventures), smaller risks – Jo Rogers
At this month’s pin meeting, Jo will allow you to understand some of the concepts and details necessary to make sensible and informed decisions before you secure investments and provide you with videos that will allow you to take action on immediately.
During Jo's presentation you will learn:
- How to objectively score your joint ventures throughout the process to reduce emotional decisions
- Understand your own risk profile so you know what works for you
- How to mitigate your risks so you can increase the size of your joint ventures with greater peace of mind
- How to maintain control of your business or major investment
ALSO... Raise finance for your deal - Tim Matcham
Tim is a full time property investor. He is a graduate of Simon Zutshi’s Mastermind 2013 and a former host of Swindon pin. Tim has raised over £2.5 million in investor finance in recent years and is going to share some tips as to how you can raise finance for your deals.
- The four key elements of raising private finance
- Breaking down barriers and dispelling myths
- Examples of what is possible using investor finance
- Tips for Attracting Investors
- What not to do
- What investors are looking for
- Unlock the power of your network
- Loan Agreements v Joint Ventures
- Understanding Talent Dynamics
You have found the deal now get the finance sorted!