Hosted by Julie Whitmore on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at the Best Western Cresta Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
I wish you a warm welcome to our meeting held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month here at the Novotel in Worsley, Manchester.
Best Western Cresta Hotel
WA14 4DP Get Directions
Manchester July 2018 Meeting
Commercial Conversions - Find deals costing less than a house & make 10x the profits of a standard flip - Dominic Woodward
Dominic started investing in property in just 2011 and has gone on to build a substantial £2 million + Buy to Let portfolio from scratch before the age of 30. Despite his young age he founded and runs an established estate agency and a construction company. He now specialises in commercial to residential deals in West & North Yorkshire and will share with you the secrets and bust the myths surrounding this strategy.
You will learn:
- how to find commercial conversion deals
- how to work out estimated conversion costs
- how to fund a deal for maximum profit
ALSO... Top tips, tools and techniques that will help you turn your property into a property business - Luke Spikes
Whether your decision to invest in property was by accident or by design, the way in which you decide to manage and run it will make a big difference to whether your property ambitions are realised. Or not.
during Luke's presentation, he will bring his 33 years experience of starting and building businesses to bear on helping you start down the path of turning your property ambitions into a dynamic, high-performing property business. Whether you are just starting out and yet to acquire your first property, or you’re a property veteran with an extensive portfolio there’s likely to be a tip, a tool or a technique you can start applying tomorrow.
In this fast paced and interactive presentation, you will learn:
- Why mind set matters and how to go about fine-tuning yours,
- The importance of being clear about your purpose,
- How visualisation can help improve performance and how anyone can do it,
- That your goals and objectives can be whatever you want them to be, but to be effective they must be specific, measurable and time-bound,
- That sometimes doing less can help you accomplish more.