National virtual pin Meeting
Wednesday 4th August 6pm to 9pm
We don't normally host local pin Meetings in August, but this year we are delighted to announce the return of our National pin Meeting! Not only are we expecting 1,000 investors from all over the UK and around the world, but we’ll also be joined by an international guest speaker and a data driven property market expert who will be helping you with your property goals and sharing market predictions for the next 12 months.
However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
The National Virtual
pin Meeting IS BACK!
We’re excited to announce that we’re bringing the December National pin Meeting back on Wednesday 8th December.
Simon Zutshi will be sharing his views on 2021 and how as property investors we can move forward into 2022. The theme will continue with an exciting property industry expert guest panel listed below. You won’t want to miss this panel!
Hosted by Reemal Rabheru on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Milton Keynes February 2022 Meeting
Joint Venturing - Why? How to structure it? What to seek and what to avoid and how to protect yourself - Shimon Rudich
Shimon Rudich is the founding partner at MS Law Solicitors, Property investor and developer, author and international speaker.
At this month's pin meeting, Shimon during his presentation, will draw from his very long experience both as a solicitor and as a property investor to teach you how to Joint Venture successfully and will cover the following points:
- Why Joint venture the pros and cons
- What to seek and what to avoid
- Correct mindset of the successful joint venture partner
- How to structure a Joint venture
- How to make it win win
- Different legal structures
- What kind of due diligence you should carry out
- How to legally protect you
- Shimon's own blueprint on how he structures his own Joint venture
- How useful Joint venture is when doing large commercial redevelopments... without using any of your own money
- Shimon's real life Joint venture examples when doing commercial redevelopments without using any of his money
ALSO....Halve your time and double your profits in 90 days - Richard Evans
Richard is a seasoned property investor and Property Mastermind Programme graduate who along with running his own property business, now helps other property investors like you, scale up and grow their property businesses by systemising.
During this presentation, Richard will be showing you how to scale up by systemising your property business. He will show you how to use software to automate what you do, how to establish a process to be consistent with the way you do things, and how to outsource the time-consuming tasks that you don’t have to do to others.
Richard will share with you the following:
- How to free up your time to work on the business not in it
- How to outsource what you don’t want to do or have to do yourself
- How to avoid the common mistakes people make when recruiting and remote working
- How to be an inspiring Team Leader
Using the methods he will show you has enabled Richard to free up his time and significantly scale his business.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting