However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Reemal Rabheru on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Milton Keynes May 2021 Meeting
Welcome to the new, more rewarding and financial era - Tom Edmunds
At this month's pin meeting, Tom Edmunds, Borrower Manager at CrowdProperty, will be talking about the dawn of technology-enabled alternative finance, which the UK leads the world in. 'Fintech' is breaking new boundaries and making financial services far more efficient and therefore more rewarding for customers.
During Tom’s presentation you will learn:
- What Alternative Finance is and why it’s the future of finance
- Why it benefits everyone (except the banks)
- How CrowdProperty is harnessing technology to disrupt the property finance sector
- How CrowdProperty can help you grow your property business faster
CrowdProperty is becoming the number one place for SME property professionals to easily raise finance for property projects. Offering bridging, refurbishment, development, auction and 'special situations' (just ask their experts) funding. CrowdProperty is funding projects in minutes (and sometimes seconds) on their platform from nearly 14,000 lenders, funding £117m of property and 1,185 Great British Homes to date with 100% payback record. Applying complex technology and deep property expertise, CrowdProperty more efficiently matches the supply and demand of capital, meaning a better deal for both borrowers and lenders alike.
CrowdProperty is different because:
- They are property experts and understand your need for speed, ease and certainty
- You speak directly to their expert decision makers
- They will give initial decisions in 24 hours
- There are no hidden fees (there are often so many), complexity nor profit share
- There are no last-minute changes
- They offer loans from £100k-£5m+
- They can fund up to 100% Loan to Cost (project dependent)
- Interest is rolled up
- Drawdowns are fast and easy
- They work in direct partnership with you – we all want your project to be a success
As Borrower Manager for CrowdProperty, Tom is the first point of call for all project applications and works alongside the borrower to ensure speed, certainty and ease for the complete borrower journey. As Tom personally invests in property and has a small portfolio of developments in the West Midlands, he fully understands the importance of speed and certainty and the challenges borrowers can face when they need to get a project done. Tom is a customer focused individual with a passion for delivering on their commitments to make your project a great success.
ALSO... Nomad No More! From homeless to helping the homeless, through Supported Accommodation - Andy Niner
Andy Niner, Social & Supported Accommodation Solution Provider, will share his incredible journey from being homeless to helping the homeless by providing Supported Accommodation.
During Andy's presentation you will learn:
- What you need to get involved in Supported Accommodation
- Why most people already involved in this strategy usually charge for this information
- How to be completely hands off and still earn £1000 per month from a 4-bed property
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting