Hosted by Reemal Rabheru on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at the Holiday Inn Milton Keynes. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Holiday Inn Milton Keynes
500 Saxon Gate West
MK9 2HQ Get Directions
Please note change of date and venue for Milton Keynes pin from September onwards
Wednesday 19th September at Holiday Inn Milton Keynes, 500 Saxon Gate West, MK9 2HQ
Milton Keynes September 2018 Meeting
Top tips, tools and techniques that will help you turn your property into a property business - Luke Spikes
Whether your decision to invest in property was by accident or by design, the way in which you decide to manage and run it will make a big difference to whether your property ambitions are realised. Or not.
during Luke's presentation, he will bring his 33 years experience of starting and building businesses to bear on helping you start down the path of turning your property ambitions into a dynamic, high-performing property business. Whether you are just starting out and yet to acquire your first property, or you’re a property veteran with an extensive portfolio there’s likely to be a tip, a tool or a technique you can start applying tomorrow.
In this fast paced and interactive presentation, you will learn:
- Why mind set matters and how to go about fine-tuning yours,
- The importance of being clear about your purpose,
- How visualisation can help improve performance and how anyone can do it,
- That your goals and objectives can be whatever you want them to be, but to be effective they must be specific, measurable and time-bound,
- That sometimes doing less can help you accomplish more.
ALSO... Standing out from the crowd - our top R2R (Rent 2 Rent) tips - Andy Gaught
Andy and Jonathan sourced, refurbished and tenanted 32 R2R HMO's (Houses in Multiple Occupation) rooms last year, in a very competitive HMO market.
At this month's pin meeting, they will share with you some of their top tips, including:
- A step by step R2R case study, including how to figure out your ideal property type
- How to ‘not spend too much, but spend enough’ on your refurb
- How to reinvent your room dressing
- Their room photo recommendations
- How to go above and beyond to fill your rooms fast
In this increasingly competitive market, you need to stand out from the crowd across service, facilities and your product. Andy & Jonathan will share what they learnt in the last 12 months.