Hosted by Aga and Seb Krupowicz on the 4th Wednesday of every month at the The Hampshire Court Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
The Hampshire Court Hotel
Centre Drive, Great Binfield Road
RG24 8FY Get Directions
Basingstoke November 2018 Meeting
My proven formula for a more successful refurbishment - Martin Rapley
You can’t do much in property investing without carrying out some kind of refurbishment, whether that’s a freshen up between tenants or some more significant alterations to a property you have just purchased. As with everything there is a right way and a wrong way, an easy way and a hard way and of course a profitable way and a loss making way.
- Would you like to know how the professionals carry out their refurbishments?
- What if you could run more projects at any one time.
- Imagine if disputes with builders were a thing of the past.
- What if you could make more profit with less stress and in less time.
Martin Rapley has over 30 years experience in the construction industry and has managed over 500 refurbishments and developments in that time. He has a proven formula for successful refurbishments and during this month's presentation he will introduce it to you. This formula works whether you are spending ten thousand pounds or ten million pounds so this really is a talk for property investors with all levels of experience.
ALSO... There’s a hole in the bucket – easy ways to save money on your utilities - David Cooper
David Cooper is one of the partners at Full Power Utilities and they are the preferred utilities (gas, electricity, water) supplier for pin and its members.
As the title of his talk suggests, David will be drawing your attention to what is potentially a hole in the bucket that holds your money. Many business owners spend a lot of time and energy generating revenue for themselves, but then forget to manage their costs accordingly. One of these costs (and normally a substantial one), is that of their utilities supply – especially for HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation)/Serviced Accommodation operators.
During David's talk, he will cover several topics, including:
- The importance of having a strategy for managing utility costs.
- How to get commerical utility rates (cheaper and very easy) for domestic use property
- How to pay only 5% VAT on commercial rates, not 20%
- How to reduce the associated hassle involved in managing your portfolio’s utilities.
- How to protect yourself from price increases and additional charges.