Hosted by Aga and Seb Krupowicz on the 4th Wednesday of every month at the The Hampshire Court Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
The Hampshire Court Hotel
Centre Drive, Great Binfield Road
RG24 8FY Get Directions
Basingstoke September 2018 Meeting
The best kept secret in property - Peter Rowan
Purchase Lease Options (PLO) is one of the most powerful strategies available to property investors. Many people have heard of them but very few are using them. They have the dual advantage of being able to generate cashflow and build up equity.
In this content rich talk, you will learn the following:
- How to present to estate and letting agents to ensure that they bring the PLO deals to you and why you MUST include the one key power sentence in every presentation
- How to sign up PLO’s south of Birmingham. There is a myth that PLO’s only work “up North” where the property is close to or in negative equity. Nonsense!
- How to create a genuine “win win” with the property owner and exactly what to say to gently educate them in the benefits of PLO’s
- Why “Rent to Own” will offer the perfect solution to many Landlords. How to pitch it as a problem solver!
- How to use PLO’s as the perfect pension plan!
- How to generate an income as a PLO trader
- How to own the perfect holiday property overseas using PLO’s
Building your castle - using a trust to protect your portfolio - Ben Hawkes
At this month's pin meeting, Ben Hawkes from OSMAI aims to open your eyes to how to be creative and unconventional in your thinking and give you a better understanding of how to structure your property portfolio to protect it for you and your family using a trust.
In this talk you will learn:
- How you can make use of trust structures used for hundreds of years to protect your property portfolio.
- How incorporation is not the only route to mitigate the effects of Section 24.
- How trusts can assist in wealth devolution, estate planning, and probate.
Ben brings up-to-date knowledge of property taxation, the market, and a healthy dislike for those who seek to dilute and attack his client's wealth and success.