Hosted by Fraser MacDonald on the 4th Tuesday of every month at the Crowne Plaza. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Blackfriars July 2018 Meeting
Commercial Conversions - Find deals costing less than a house & make 10x the profits of a standard flip - Dominic Woodward
Dominic started investing in property in just 2011 and has gone on to build a substantial £2 million + Buy to Let portfolio from scratch before the age of 30. Despite his young age he founded and runs an established estate agency and a construction company. He now specialises in commercial to residential deals in West & North Yorkshire and will share with you the secrets and bust the myths surrounding this strategy.
You will learn:
- how to find commercial conversion deals
- how to work out estimated conversion costs
- how to fund a deal for maximum profit
ALSO... There’s a hole in the bucket – easy ways to save money on your utilities - David Cooper
David Cooper is one of the partners at Full Power Utilities and they are the preferred utilities (gas, electricity, water) supplier for pin and its members.
As the title of his talk suggests, David will be drawing your attention to what is potentially a hole in the bucket that holds your money. Many business owners spend a lot of time and energy generating revenue for themselves, but then forget to manage their costs accordingly. One of these costs (and normally a substantial one), is that of their utilities supply – especially for HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation)/Serviced Accommodation operators.
During David's talk, he will cover several topics, including:
- The importance of having a strategy for managing utility costs.
- How to get commerical utility rates (cheaper and very easy) for domestic use property
- How to pay only 5% VAT on commercial rates, not 20%
- How to reduce the associated hassle involved in managing your portfolio’s utilities.
- How to protect yourself from price increases and additional charges.