Hosted by Christine Hertoghe on the 4th Thursday of every month at the Holiday Inn Cambridge. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Holiday Inn Cambridge
Lakeview, Bridge Road
CB24 9PH Get Directions
Cambridge September 2018 Meeting
The best kept secret in property - Peter Rowan
Purchase Lease Options (PLO) is one of the most powerful strategies available to property investors. Many people have heard of them but very few are using them. They have the dual advantage of being able to generate cashflow and build up equity.
In this content rich talk, you will learn the following:
- How to present to estate and letting agents to ensure that they bring the PLO deals to you and why you MUST include the one key power sentence in every presentation
- How to sign up PLO’s south of Birmingham. There is a myth that PLO’s only work “up North” where the property is close to or in negative equity. Nonsense!
- How to create a genuine “win win” with the property owner and exactly what to say to gently educate them in the benefits of PLO’s
- Why “Rent to Own” will offer the perfect solution to many Landlords. How to pitch it as a problem solver!
- How to use PLO’s as the perfect pension plan!
- How to generate an income as a PLO trader
- How to own the perfect holiday property overseas using PLO’s
ALSO.... Housing and health legal update - Richard Lord
Housing Audit Services is an independent Cambridge based Housing and Health Consultancy that was established in 2013 by Richard Lord. He is a Chartered Environmental Health Practitioner with over 13 years of Housing Act related experience in local government who has worked for Councils in in Cambridge, Peterborough, North London and Hertfordshire.
They provide a range of bespoke private sector property licensing and management support consultancy services to small and medium sized landlords and managing agents, and larger portfolio landlords and managers who provide student accommodation.
Many landlords and property managers do not know what they don’t know and may need additional support, but don’t necessarily know who to approach. With expert knowledge of the Housing Acts and HMO (House of Multiple Occupancy) Management Regulations, they are here to help.
At this month's pin meeting, Richard, during his presentation, will concentrate on these three areas:
- MHCLG consultation on Electrical safety and CO safety and any other consultations launched between June and mid September.
- Cambridge City new private landlords guidance and rooms sizes.
- Extension to HMO licensing.