However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Simon Zutshi on the 1st Thursday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Canary Wharf September 2020 Meeting
Top tips, tools and techniques that will help you turn your property into a property business - Luke Spikes
Whether your decision to invest in property was by accident or by design, the way in which you decide to manage and run it will make a big difference to whether your property ambitions are realised. Or not.
during Luke's presentation, he will bring his 33 years experience of starting and building businesses to bear on helping you start down the path of turning your property ambitions into a dynamic, high-performing property business. Whether you are just starting out and yet to acquire your first property, or you’re a property veteran with an extensive portfolio there’s likely to be a tip, a tool or a technique you can start applying tomorrow.
In this fast paced and interactive presentation, you will learn:
• Why mind set matters and how to go about fine-tuning yours,
• The importance of being clear about your purpose,
• How visualisation can help improve performance and how anyone can do it,
• That your goals and objectives can be whatever you want them to be, but to be effective they must be specific, measurable and time-bound,
• That sometimes doing less can help you accomplish more.
ALSO... Getting the best deals through Estate Agents! Have agents calling you first and find deals that others have missed - Louise Smith
At this month's pin meeting, Louise will share with you the ways she works with estate agents securing great deals.
After 13 years of buying investment properties from agents all below market value, she would like to share with you the techniques that have worked for her and show some case studies of great deals she has secured.
During her presentation she will share:
- How to find great deals through estate agents
- How to work with them so they continue to bring you those great deals
- Creating win / win solutions, if the vendor is happy there is less chance of losing the deal before it completes.
- Find deals with fantastic potential and great ROI that everyone else has missed!
- Learn to be creative! What is the vendors motivation? Work with them so they want to sell you their property.
Louise hopes by sharing her experiences, she can give tips to seasoned investors and the confidence and courage to those just starting out on their investment journey to secure some great deals.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting