Hosted by Hannah Fargher on the 2nd Thursday of every month at the Mercure Chester (formerly known as Ramada). Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Mercure Chester (formerly known as Ramada)
CH3 5QL Get Directions
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Chester November 2019 Meeting
Welcome to the new, more rewarding and financial era - Tom Edmunds
At this month's pin meeting, Tom Edmunds, Borrower Manager at CrowdProperty, will be talking about the dawn of technology-enabled alternative finance, which the UK leads the world in. 'Fintech' is breaking new boundaries and making financial services far more efficient and therefore more rewarding for customers.
During Tom’s presentation you will learn:
- What Alternative Finance is and why it’s the future of finance
- Why it benefits everyone (except the banks)
- How CrowdProperty is harnessing technology to disrupt the property finance sector
- How CrowdProperty can help you grow your property business faster
CrowdProperty is becoming the number one place for SME property professionals to easily raise finance for property projects. Offering bridging, refurbishment, development, auction and 'special situations' (just ask their experts) funding, CrowdProperty is funding projects in minutes (and sometimes seconds) on their platform from 8,000 lenders, funding £100m of property and 600 Great British Homes to date. Applying complex technology and deep property expertise, CrowdProperty more efficiently matches the supply and demand of capital, meaning a better deal for both borrowers and lenders alike.
CrowdProperty is different because:
- They are property experts and understand your need for speed, ease and certainty
- You speak directly to their expert decision makers
- They will give initial decisions in 24 hours
- There are no hidden fees (there are often so many), complexity nor profit share
- There are no last-minute changes
- They offer loans from £100k-£5m+
- They can fund up to 100% Loan to Cost (project dependent)
- Interest is rolled up
- Drawdowns are fast and easy
- They work in direct partnership with you – we all want your project to be a success
As Borrower Manager for CrowdProperty, Tom is the first point of call for all project applications and works alongside the borrower to ensure speed, certainty and ease for the complete borrower journey. As Tom personally invests in property and has a small portfolio of developments in the West Midlands, he fully understands the importance of speed and certainty and the challenges borrowers can face when they need to get a project done. Tom is a customer focused individual with a passion for delivering on their commitments to make your project a great success.
ALSO...Your natural path to health and wealth - Vimla Chendriah
Our Health is far more important than Wealth and yet we ignore our body and mind on a daily basis and we very often forget our ‘WHY’ and ‘WHO’ we are working for.
Being a successful Property Investor or Entrepreneur is a matter of stamina and patience. I have witnessed many high-potential individuals go into overdrive because of an inability to pace themselves. Do not be that person! Your hard graft is only worthwhile if you can enjoy yourself in the process.
In this 25-minute talk, I will share with you my journey from a stressful corporate career to becoming a property investor and an Ayurveda Consultant/Coach. This will help anyone who is struggling with their workloadpart time investor and holding a full time job. I will cover:
- The importance of discovering your unique Body Type
- Detecting your own symptoms of stress and identify imbalances quickly.
- Tips to minimise stress and boost performance
- Connection between Your Unique Health and Wealth accumulation
By the end of the evening you shouldbe capable to start understanding your Unique Body Type which will lay the groundwork for a healthy, happy personal and business life.