National virtual pin Meeting
Wednesday 4th August 6pm to 9pm
We don't normally host local pin Meetings in August, but this year we are delighted to announce the return of our National pin Meeting! Not only are we expecting 1,000 investors from all over the UK and around the world, but we’ll also be joined by an international guest speaker and a data driven property market expert who will be helping you with your property goals and sharing market predictions for the next 12 months.
However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Elsie Ofili on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Croydon October 2021 Meeting
Joint Venturing - Why? How to structure it? What to seek and what to avoid and how to protect yourself - Shimon Rudich
Shimon Rudich is the founding partner at MS Law Solicitors, Property investor and developer, author and international speaker.
At this month's pin meeting, Shimon during his presentation, will draw from his very long experience both as a solicitor and as a property investor to teach you how to Joint Venture successfully and will cover the following points:
- Why Joint venture the pros and cons
- What to seek and what to avoid
- Correct mindset of the successful joint venture partner
- How to structure a Joint venture
- How to make it win win
- Different legal structures
- What kind of due diligence you should carry out
- How to legally protect you
- Shimon's own blueprint on how he structures his own Joint venture
- How useful Joint venture is when doing large commercial redevelopments... without using any of your own money
- Shimon's real life Joint venture examples when doing commercial redevelopments without using any of his money
ALSO... Growing a Property Business while working as a full time GP with a young family and No Time! Yogesh Patel
Yogesh is a full time GP Partner with a young family , who has built up and continues to his multimillion pound property portfolio and likes to help others grow like himself. He has built up a mixture of BTL, SA, HMOS and has carried out several planning uplifts projects, and title splits.
During his presentation he will show you:
- Reasons why he invests in property
- His property business and sample deals
- How to use Your time effectively
- Tips On outsourcing your tasks to others
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting