However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Lee Beecham on the 1st Wednesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Eastbourne May 2020 Meeting
The top tips I have gathered from sourcing over 300 property deals! - Jonathan Ioannou
Jonathan has worked within the property industry for 5 years now. In that time he has sourced over 300 property deals for armchair investors and became financially independent by the age of 27! Jonathan was a top 5 performer on Simon Zutshi's 12 month Mastermind 23 Programme and he was also a finalist for the investor of the year and deal of the year at the property investor awards.
During his presentation, Jonathan will talk about what it takes to be a great property sourcer and of course how to source both on and off market deals, including:
- What it takes to be successful at property sourcing
- How to source on and off market property
- Where to source on and off market deals
ALSO.....How Japanese knotweed can make you money! Jason Harker
Through hard work and determination, Jason has been identifying and eradicating Japanese knotweed for over 20 years and Japanese Knotweed Expert is a top 5 company in the UK for weed remediation and is PCA accredited to the highest standard. Jason has a passion for helping others to come up with solutions and has a wide knowledge of invasive plants, including Japanese knotweed.
Often, when Japanese knotweed is mentioned or seen when enquiring about a property, there can be a mixture of responses and emotions from potential buyers.
During Jason's talk, he would like to enlighten you about the benefits of investing in a property with Japanese knotweed and how this can offer you financial gain rather than a potential loss.
During the presentation you will learn:
- How much Japanese knotweed can reduce the value of a property.
- Legislation relating to Japanese knotweed on a property whether selling, developing or buying.
- Financial benefits if you are developing a site with Japanese knotweed.
- The five things solicitors/surveyors need on all reports to ensure mortgages are approved for a property with Japanese knotweed and how homebuyers can get a mortgage with Japanese knotweed present on the property.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting