National virtual pin Meeting
Wednesday 4th August 6pm to 9pm
We don't normally host local pin Meetings in August, but this year we are delighted to announce the return of our National pin Meeting! Not only are we expecting 1,000 investors from all over the UK and around the world, but we’ll also be joined by an international guest speaker and a data driven property market expert who will be helping you with your property goals and sharing market predictions for the next 12 months.
However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Gary Sandford on the 1st Thursday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Leicester November 2021 Meeting
5 Ways To Skyrocket Your Profits From Impossible Deals - Shimon Rudich
It’s about having control, not about ownership – they say. But what exactly does that mean? In this talk the UK’s leading lease options solicitor Shimon Rudich from MS-Law will guide you through the deals that his clients, students and mentees are doing.
Not only is Shimon a solicitor representing these investors doing their deals, but he is also an investor himself and does many creative deals each year using a variety of different methods.
We’re lucky to get Shimon here to introduce to you how you can make money from property that you don’t even own – so if you can’t get a mortgage, don’t have a deposit, or would not pass the credit check this is PERFECT for you and PERFECT in this economic climate.
During Shimon's presentation you will learn:
- What is the difference between a lease option and a property option
- How you can cash out of properties you don’t own within 6/12 months
- How to do options on land, developments & portfolios
- How to structure lease options in a legal way
- How to structure lease options in an ethical way and make a WIN WIN scenario
- How to get £300/1000 per month on properties you don’t own
- How to convert impossible property deals that other investors would throw in the bin
At the end of the evening you will have a good understanding of what property options are and how you can use them to grow your own property portfolio and to gain financial freedom.
ALSO.. How I bought a 48 bed Super HMO with none of my own money - Richie Miller
Richie started investing in property 5 years ago after reading ‘Property Magic’. After completing MM24 he now has experience in single lets, SA units and HMO’s. To get started he used the R2R strategy and his own money, before using other people’s money and working with JV partners. This started him on a journey of self-improvement that has allowed him to go on and buy his third property, a 48 bed Super HMO with none of his own money.
He is in the process of transitioning out of full-time employment with the Army to work on his property portfolio full time, while also helping others change their lives through personal development and property investing.
During Richie's presentation you will learn:
- What is the difference between a gamble and a calculated risk?
- Having the correct mindset is the difference between where you are now and where you want to be.
- The importance of deciding to do something different.
- How to maximise the leverage of other people’s time and skills – for when your own time is short.
- To ‘go where the air is thinner.’ Why and how he jumped from a 6 bed HMO to a 48 bed HMO.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting