However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Gary Sandford on the 1st Thursday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Leicester February 2021 Meeting
The most important skill you need to develop as a property investor - Simon Zutshi
There is one skill, more important than anything else, that you need to develop to become a successful property investor.
At this month’s pin meeting we are delighted to announce that our main speaker is the founder of pin, Simon Zutshi, who will share with you what this key skill is and how you can become really good at it.
In this brand new presentation Simon will share with you:
- What makes a good property deal?
- The best way to find great property deals in your area
- The secret that took Simon 11 years to discover
- How to save thousands off every property you buy
Make sure you reserve you place now at this month’s pin Meeting to learn direct form Simon Zutshi.
ALSO....7 great tricks to fast-track your Property Investing journey in 2020 - Claudio Carmeli
Claudio Carmeli is an Italian-born, UK-based property investor that began his journey a few months back and, has now achieved a cash-positive property portfolio worth hundreds of thousands of pounds.
During his presentation you’ll learn lots of interesting tricks designed to help you with your property
investment journey. They include but aren’t limited to:
- Techniques to maximise your effectiveness and use of time when in-fiend viewing properties in a far-away location
- Dealing with solicitors and the legal team, How to pick the right solicitors, etc
- Cash or mortgage? Where using your own money can be advantageous
- Working on your look can save you time and money
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting