Hosted by Amelia Carter on the 1st Thursday of every month at the Holiday Inn Express Northampton. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
My team and I will give you a warm welcome at our meeting held on the 1st Thursday of each month at the Holiday Inn Express, Northampton.
Holiday Inn Express Northampton
Junction 15 M1, Loake Close, Grange Park
NN4 5EZ Get Directions
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Northampton September 2019
From B2L to New Build ‘Hollings Homes’–how to make serious money from a major project - Stephen Hollings
Stephen Hollings is the co-owner of Apple Property Partners Ltd. From small beginnings in 2015 the business has grown to own a business centre and development arm as well as B2L properties. One property strategy is to build new houses – they chose to operate at the top end of the market.
At this month's pin meeting, Stephen will cover their journey from purchase of the bungalow to sale of two five-bedroom four- bathroom executive homes near Harrogate. Each step will be covered from the purchase, planning, demolition and build processes to achieve premium houses that will sell at the top end of the market.
During Stephen's presentation, you will learn the following: -
1. How to identify a potential building plot
2. How to raise finance for a project
3. The demolition to build process
4. Real life errors made on the way
5. True costs of how much it costs to build a house
6. How to change your mindset to take on a £1M of debt
7. Have a strong reason why as a motivator
You will understand actual costs, the errors they made, the lessons they learnt and their future plans.
Stephen has a very powerful ‘WHY’ which has helped drive their ambition and business plan. Finally you will learn how to change your mindset to take on a challenge this complicated and large.
ALSO... Fight the Fear and Succeed in Property and beyond! Annie Vinton
By her own admission, she is a mixture of appearing to be confident but inside she's not. She has several personal ‘hang-ups’ that have held her back and hampered her progress in everyday life and her property journey.
Annie has developed her own techniques to help her over-come her internal fears and through this she has achieved more than she ever thought possible.
During Annie's presentation she will cover:
- Admitting that she never thought she would be able to stand up and speak to a group of people. Thanks to her property training with Simon now she can!
- From the presentations she has done to date, it surprises her that many people relate to her fears and her talk has helped them believe that the unbelievable is possible
- She will share her MM24 journey, the highs and the lows
- She will talk through her Purchase Lease Option (PLO) deal that secured her place as a MM24 Top Performer
When you have a lack of confidence or internal fear you believe you are the only one. Annie knows now that isn’t the case and her aim is to help others to overcome their own fears and grow in confidence to achieve to their own potential