Hosted by Spike Reddington on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at the Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham
296 Mansfield Road
NG5 2BT Get Directions
Nottingham November 2018 Meeting
Top tips, tools and techniques that will help you turn your property into a property business - Luke Spikes
Whether your decision to invest in property was by accident or by design, the way in which you decide to manage and run it will make a big difference to whether your property ambitions are realised. Or not.
during Luke's presentation, he will bring his 33 years experience of starting and building businesses to bear on helping you start down the path of turning your property ambitions into a dynamic, high-performing property business. Whether you are just starting out and yet to acquire your first property, or you’re a property veteran with an extensive portfolio there’s likely to be a tip, a tool or a technique you can start applying tomorrow.
In this fast paced and interactive presentation, you will learn:
- Why mind set matters and how to go about fine-tuning yours,
- The importance of being clear about your purpose,
- How visualisation can help improve performance and how anyone can do it,
- That your goals and objectives can be whatever you want them to be, but to be effective they must be specific, measurable and time-bound,
- That sometimes doing less can help you accomplish more.
ALSO.... Protecting your Wealth & Assets - Right Plan Insurance
One of our Right Plan advisors will teach you about some of the industry’s best kept secrets. These could save you up to 49% on life insurance by simply taking advantage of HMRC-endorsed options that are rarely spoken about or advertised.
During their presentation "Protecting your wealth & assets" they will be demonstrating how specific insurance policies and trusts will benefit you and your family, by minimising inheritance tax (IHT) and maximising your legacy.
With only 6% of all life policies being written into trust, the mere absence of this document has heavily contributed to the £4.6 billion paid in IHT during 2016/17.
This is to the detriment of many families which needn't be your story, especially when we offer our advisory service free to all pin members.
Covered In the presentation will be:
- The benefits of company owned policies over personal plans.
- The Importance of writing policies into trusts.
- How to minimise your inheritance tax from insurance pay-outs.