However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Spike Reddington on the 3rd Tuesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Nottingham June 2020 Meeting
The impact of coronavirus on building projects and construction sites - Chris Pearce
Chris has been speaking on the pin circuit about the scrum of a building comparing rugby with building and how to build teams and implement a game plan.
However with the current pandemic there have been massive changes socially and economically which has had an affect on his building projects and construction sites.
In rugby, we pass back to move forward. Now, with imposed down time, there is an opportunity to take a step back to move forward on your project when we get to the other side.
Chris will be discussing:-
- 6 right elements to have to successfully complete your project
- How to give yourself the best opportunity to to get these
- Plan, Do, Review
- Setting lead and lag measures
Sharing his experiences of 30 years of construction, team building and programming, Chris looks to help minimise the disruption ahead.
ALSO... Fight the Fear and Succeed in Property and beyond! Annie Vinton
By her own admission, she is a mixture of appearing to be confident but inside she's not. She has several personal ‘hang-ups’ that have held her back and hampered her progress in everyday life and her property journey.
Annie has developed her own techniques to help her over-come her internal fears and through this she has achieved more than she ever thought possible.
During Annie's presentation she will cover:
- Admitting that she never thought she would be able to stand up and speak to a group of people. Thanks to her property training with Simon now she can!
- From the presentations she has done to date, it surprises her that many people relate to her fears and her talk has helped them believe that the unbelievable is possible
- She will share her MM24 journey, the highs and the lows
- She will talk through her Purchase Lease Option (PLO) deal that secured her place as a MM24 Top Performer
- When you have a lack of confidence or internal fear you believe you are the only one. Annie knows now that isn’t the case and her aim is to help others to overcome their own fears and grow in confidence to achieve to their own potential.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting