Hosted by Leo Santana on the 4th Wednesday of every month at the Village Hotel Swindon. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
I am your host for our engaging monthly meetings held at Village Hotel Swindon which takes place on the 4th Wednesday of each month excluding August & December.
Village Hotel Swindon
Shaw Ridge Leisure Park, Whitehill Way,
SN5 7DW Get Directions
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Swindon July 2019 Meeting
Welcome to the new, more rewarding and financial era - Mike Bristow
At this month's pin meeting, Mike Bristow, CEO and Co-Founder of CrowdProperty, will be talking about the dawn of technology-enabled alternative finance, which the UK leads the world in. 'Fintech' is breaking new boundaries and making financial services far more efficient and therefore more rewarding for customers.
During Mike’s presentation you will learn:
- What Alternative Finance is and why it’s the future of finance
- Why it benefits everyone (except the banks)
- How CrowdProperty is harnessing technology to disrupt the property finance sector
- How CrowdProperty can help you grow your property business faster
CrowdProperty is becoming the number one place for SME property professionals to easily raise finance for property projects. Offering bridging, refurbishment, development, auction and 'special situations' (just ask their experts) funding, CrowdProperty is funding projects in minutes (and sometimes seconds) on their platform from 7,000 lenders, funding £80m of property and 500 Great British Homes to date. Applying complex technology and deep property expertise, CrowdProperty more efficiently matches the supply and demand of capital, meaning a better deal for both borrowers and lenders alike.
CrowdProperty is different because:
- They are property experts and understand your need for speed, ease and certainty
- You speak directly to their expert decision makers
- They will give initial decisions in 24 hours
- There are no hidden fees (there are often so many), complexity nor profit share
- There are no last-minute changes
- They offer loans from £100k-£5m+
- They can fund up to 100% Loan to Cost (project dependent)
- Interest is rolled up
- Drawdowns are fast and easy
- They work in direct partnership with you – we all want your project to be a success
- We work in direct partnership with you – we all want your project to be a success
As CEO and Co-Founder of CrowdProperty, Mike is responsible for CrowdProperty’s overall strategy and development. He brings a wealth of business building, private equity and strategy consulting expertise in addition to considerable property investment, alternative finance and technology experience. He has 20 years’ strategic advisory experience across a wide range of leading international companies and private equity funds and has particular expertise in consumer, B2B2C, digital and real estate sectors, which makes him the perfect choice to lead CrowdProperty in fulfilling its huge growth potential.
ALSO... How to obtain the finance you require - Martin Smedley
During Martin's presentation, he will focus on the following:
- How to give your finance strategy the best chance of success
- The initial enquiry – What information to provide
- The timescales from enquiry to acceptance in principle
- Information requested by the lender
- Offer and legal process
In each of the sections he will look at the reasons, with examples of good and poor practice, how to make yourself look good to a lender, why applications get delayed or fail and the importance of due diligence to give you the best chance of success.
Martin will aim to make this light hearted but provide a complete overview on how to approach financing deals.