However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Waseem Herwitker and Shack Baker on the 2nd Thursday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Watford September 2020 Meeting
How to get in an Estate Agent’s ‘Little Black Book’ - Sally Cope
As Property Investors most of us talk and work with Estate Agents at some time. Unfortunately, a lot of Agents are not held in high esteem. This means you don’t get them working for you, which means that you don’t get the best deals from them. Do you know what you want from an Agent? Do you know what an Agent wants from you?
Sally Cope shows how to get deals from Estate Agents and to get them to work for you by calling you first! Drawing on her 10 years of experience as an Estate Agent, she explains their training, role and how to get the outcome you both want.
During Sally's talk you will learn:
- How to build a working relationship with an Estate Agent
- How to be the first person on the call list
- How to negotiate a deal through an Agent
By the end of the evening you will know how to get into the Agents' ‘Little Black Book’, leading to obtaining deals from agents.
ALSO ...How Japanese knotweed can make you money! Jason Harker
Through hard work and determination, Jason has been identifying and eradicating Japanese knotweed for over 20 years and Japanese Knotweed Expert is a top 5 company in the UK for weed remediation and is PCA accredited to the highest standard. Jason has a passion for helping others to come up with solutions and has a wide knowledge of invasive plants, including Japanese knotweed.
Often, when Japanese knotweed is mentioned or seen when enquiring about a property, there can be a mixture of responses and emotions from potential buyers.
During Jason's talk, he would like to enlighten you about the benefits of investing in a property with Japanese knotweed and how this can offer you financial gain rather than a potential loss.
During the presentation you will learn:
- How much Japanese knotweed can reduce the value of a property.
- Legislation relating to Japanese knotweed on a property whether selling, developing or buying.
- Financial benefits if you are developing a site with Japanese knotweed.
- The five things solicitors/surveyors need on all reports to ensure mortgages are approved for a property with Japanese knotweed and how homebuyers can get a mortgage with Japanese knotweed present on the property.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting