However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Waseem Herwitker and Shack Baker on the 2nd Thursday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Watford November 2020 Meeting
Joint Venturing - Why? How to structure it? What to seek and what to avoid and how to protect yourself - Shimon Rudich
Shimon Rudich is the founding partner at MS Law Solicitors, Property investor and developer, author and international speaker.
At this month's pin meeting, Shimon during his presentation, will draw from his very long experience both as a solicitor and as a property investor to teach you how to Joint Venture successfully and will cover the following points:
- Why Joint venture the pros and cons
- What to seek and what to avoid
- Correct mindset of the successful joint venture partner
- How to structure a Joint venture
- How to make it win win
- Different legal structures
- What kind of due diligence you should carry out
- How to legally protect you
- Shimon's own blueprint on how he structures his own Joint venture
- How useful Joint venture is when doing large commercial redevelopments... without using any of your own money
- Shimon's real life Joint venture examples when doing commercial redevelopments without using any of his money
AND .. How to generate more property leads through tried and tested techniques - Jo Jamison da Silva
Would you like to start finding property deals that are not on the open market, but don’t know where to start? Have you already started trying to find these deals, but aren’t having much success? This presentation is aimed to help you.
Jo Jamison da Silva is a London based property investor and owner of Flex Property Lead Generation, which is home to the national HMO Landlord database and specialises in supporting investors to find their own off-market property leads.
At this month’s pin meeting, Jo will be explaining the top 5 secrets to generating more off-market property deals in your area, including:
- Which lead generation techniques could be best suited to your current situation;
- Different methods to track and boost response rates; and
- What to say to a motivated seller when they call in response to your marketing.
By the end of Jo's presentation you’ll have a clear idea of the first steps to get started and increased confidence to take the leap to finding better off-market property deals.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting