Hosted by Ian Jackson on the 1st Tuesday of every month at the Balmoral Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Belfast October 2018 Meeting
ALSO... Top tips, tools and techniques that will help you turn your property into a property business - Luke Spikes
Whether your decision to invest in property was by accident or by design, the way in which you decide to manage and run it will make a big difference to whether your property ambitions are realised. Or not.
during Luke's presentation, he will bring his 33 years experience of starting and building businesses to bear on helping you start down the path of turning your property ambitions into a dynamic, high-performing property business. Whether you are just starting out and yet to acquire your first property, or you’re a property veteran with an extensive portfolio there’s likely to be a tip, a tool or a technique you can start applying tomorrow.
In this fast paced and interactive presentation, you will learn:
- Why mind set matters and how to go about fine-tuning yours,
- The importance of being clear about your purpose,
- How visualisation can help improve performance and how anyone can do it,
- That your goals and objectives can be whatever you want them to be, but to be effective they must be specific, measurable and time-bound,
- That sometimes doing less can help you accomplish more.