Hosted by Andy Gaught and Jonathan Barnett on the 3rd Monday of every month at the Holiday Inn Maidenhead. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Berkshire October 2019 Meeting
Why invest in commercial property - and why not? - Suzi Carter
With the recent changes in legislation and the residential property tax regime, more investors are starting to invest in commercial property.
Suzi’ Carters new talk entitled “Why Commercial Property – and Why Not?”, will give invaluable tips how to profit from commercial property investment. This is a very specialist sector that Suzi hopes to be able to de-mystify, and to give hints and tips how to maximise profits from investing in retail, offices and industrial property.
Suzi is a Chartered Surveyor with over 20 year’s experience in the commercial property sector. She has worked for some of the UK’s largest property companies and agents, latterly being a Director at Land Sec PLC, the UK’s largest REIT. Suzi now has her own property investment company and consultancy business.
During Suzi's presentation, you will gain:
- An introduction to investing in commercial property, learning from Suzi’s 20 plus years of experience in working in this sector.
- A demonstration of how you don’t need to do ANY works to a commercial property to increase the rent AND the capital value!
- An overview of the current market in each commercial sector – and how this can inform your investment decisions
- Valuable hints and tips how to profit from investing in commercial property.
ALSO...Party Wall Time for Property Investors - Dil Gujral
Dil Gujral is an experienced Party Wall Surveyor with over 10 years’ experience in the industry dealing with projects ranging from simple Residential extensions to complex Commercial projects.
During Dil's presentation, he will share with you, from his professional experience how the Party Wall Act Protects your property from potential damage caused by neighbours building works. This presentation will help you understand the Party wall Act and how it affects you no matter where you are currently on your Property Journey.
Dil will cover the following points:
- An Introduction to The Party Wall etc. Act 1996 (“The Act”)
- Background to The Act
- Purpose behind the Act
- Effects on & Benefits for Property Investors
- Steps to take to ensure you Do NOT miss out
By the end of the evening you will have gained an increased understanding of The Party Wall Act and how you as a Property Investor can benefit from The Party Wall Act.