However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Andy Gwynn and Mary Collin on the 3rd Thursday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Birmingham October 2020 Meeting
How to accelerate your business growth by systemising - Richard Evans
If you want to grow your business to take it to new levels you need to be working on the business rather than in it.
Whether a full or part time property investor, during Richard's presentation he will share with you the key skills needed to systemise your business and leverage your time.
You will learn the following;
- How to accomplish routine and regular tasks with the minimum of effort.
- Delegate tasks you either don’t have time for or don’t want to do.
- Work twice as fast and accelerate your business growth.
- inspire and motivate your teams.
ALSO.... 7 Lessons in Rent to Rent - Paul Trowell
Paul’s talk entitled “7 Lessons in Rent 2 Rent” will give invaluable tips how to profit from Rent 2 Rent investment, by reviewing the lessons he has learnt.
Paul has worked as an IT professional with 19 years experience including working in Property Technology start-ups. Paul, along with his business partners has been running rent to rent companies for the last 18 months.
During Paul’s presentation, you will gain:
- An introduction to 7 key lessons from his Rent 2 Rent journey
- Some solutions Paul has used for the lessons
- Ways to source Rent 2 Rent properties
- Valuable hints and tips how to profit from a Rent 2 Rent business
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting