Hosted by Andy Gwynn and Mary Collin on the 3rd Thursday of every month at the Crowne Plaza NEC. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Birmingham September 2019
Joint Venturing - Why? How to structure it? What to seek and what to avoid and how to protect yourself - Shimon Rudich
Shimon Rudich is the founding partner at MS Law Solicitors, Property investor and developer, author and international speaker.
At this month's pin meeting, Shimon during his presentation, will draw from his very long experience both as a solicitor and as a property investor to teach you how to Joint Venture successfully and will cover the following points:
- Why Joint venture the pros and cons
- What to seek and what to avoid
- Correct mindset of the successful joint venture partner
- How to structure a Joint venture
- How to make it win win
- Different legal structures
- What kind of due diligence you should carry out
- How to legally protect you
- Shimon's own blueprint on how he structures his own Joint venture
- How useful Joint venture is when doing large commercial redevelopments... without using any of your own money
- Shimon's real life Joint venture examples when doing commercial redevelopments without using any of his money
ALSO... Raise finance for your deal - Tim Matcham
Tim is a full time property investor. He is a graduate of Simon Zutshi’s Mastermind 2013 and a former host of Swindon pin. Tim has raised over £2.5 million in investor finance in recent years and is going to share some tips as to how you can raise finance for your deals.
- The four key elements of raising private finance
- Breaking down barriers and dispelling myths
- Examples of what is possible using investor finance
- Tips for Attracting Investors
- What not to do
- What investors are looking for
- Unlock the power of your network
- Loan Agreements v Joint Ventures
- Understanding Talent Dynamics
You have found the deal now get the finance sorted!