Hosted by Morgan Stewart on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at the Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa
24-26 Newport Rd
CF24 0DD Get Directions
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Cardiff June 2019 Meeting
Joint Venturing - Why? How to structure it? What to seek and what to avoid and how to protect yourself - Shimon Rudich
Shimon Rudich is the founding partner at MS Law Solicitors, Property investor and developer, author and international speaker.
At this month's pin meeting, Shimon during his presentation, will draw from his very long experience both as a solicitor and as a property investor to teach you how to Joint Venture successfully and will cover the following points:
- Why Joint venture the pros and cons
- What to seek and what to avoid
- Correct mindset of the successful joint venture partner
- How to structure a Joint venture
- How to make it win win
- Different legal structures
- What kind of due diligence you should carry out
- How to legally protect you
- Shimon's own blueprint on how he structures his own Joint venture
- How useful Joint venture is when doing large commercial redevelopments... without using any of your own money
- Shimon's real life Joint venture examples when doing commercial redevelopments without using any of his money
ALSO... Paul Jones and Thomas Howells - Insight Law
At this month's pin meeting Paul Jones and Thomas Howells will be giving an overview of a Buy To Let (BTL) Ltd Company transaction from the lender’s perspective. They will be:
- Outlining the steps in a transaction and what these entail
- Identifying what the lender requires and explain why. This will be an overview of a transaction from the lender’s perspective and they will cover, amongst other things:
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Asbestos Survey Reports.
- Correct Tenancy Agreements.
- Tenancy deposits.
- HMO licence/planning permission.
- Building Reg’s/Listed Building Consent.
- How funds are being introduced into the borrowing Company.
- Company structure(s).
- Deposit funds.
- Identifying common issues they encounter that cause delays and how delays can be avoided.