However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Morgan Stewart on the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Cardiff October 2020 Meeting
5 Ways To Skyrocket Your Profits From Impossible Deals - Shimon Rudich
It’s about having control, not about ownership – they say. But what exactly does that mean? In this talk the UK’s leading lease options solicitor Shimon Rudich from MS-Law will guide you through the deals that his clients, students and mentees are doing.
Not only is Shimon a solicitor representing these investors doing their deals, but he is also an investor himself and does many creative deals each year using a variety of different methods.
We’re lucky to get Shimon here to introduce to you how you can make money from property that you don’t even own – so if you can’t get a mortgage, don’t have a deposit, or would not pass the credit check this is PERFECT for you and PERFECT in this economic climate.
During Shimon's presentation you will learn:
- What is the difference between a lease option and a property option
- How you can cash out of properties you don’t own within 6/12 months
- How to do options on land, developments & portfolios
- How to structure lease options in a legal way
- How to structure lease options in an ethical way and make a WIN WIN scenario
- How to get £300/1000 per month on properties you don’t own
- How to convert impossible property deals that other investors would throw in the bin
At the end of the evening you will have a good understanding of what property options are and how you can use them to grow your own property portfolio and to gain financial freedom.
ALSO... Property Sourcing Compliance: Keeping you on the right side of the law - Tina Walsh
Education is key for both new and experienced property sourcers to build a long term, professional business model whilst avoiding heavy fines or even a spell behind bars. It also provides the necessary tools for investors to protect themselves and their hard earned cash from unscrupulous operators.
In January 2012 Tina set up her property sourcing business and very quickly realised how non-compliant the majority of property sourcers are.
In October 2017 Tina became an Amazon No1 Best Selling Author through her book: Property Sourcing Compliance: Keeping You on the Right Side of the Law and her aim is to raise awareness, knowledge and standards within the sourcing sector, sharing her immense knowledge on compliance with budding new sourcers, established businesses and investors alike.
During Tina's presentation you will learn:
- Is Property Sourcing Regulated?
- My Compliance Tips for 3 Main Legislation & Regulations.
- Compulsory Registration orHeavy Penalties.
- The 7 Questions all Investors should ask before working with sourcers.
- Interesting Facts & Figures.
- The Importance of Compliance.
At the end of this presentation sourcers will go away armed with key-points for beginning their sourcing journey or a more compliant business. Investors with the burning questions that they need answering before working with a sourcer.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting