Hosted by Morgan Stewart on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at the Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa
24-26 Newport Rd
CF24 0DD Get Directions
Cardiff October 2018 Meeting
Breaking the limits - how to go beyond your comfort zone - John & Bronwen Vearncombe
John and Bronwen have travelled the world in the last 12 months – all because of property investing. John on a 70ft yacht with Clipper Round the World and Bronwen following with her own adventure.
At this month's pin meeting, hear how they have pushed beyond their comfort zones to achieve the remarkable and all without a huge portfolio.
Learn and understand:
- What holds you back
- How to stretch your boundaries
- What steps to take to progress
- How “passive” can your income be
- What adventure and excitement they experienced in 12 months
ALSO.... Tom Hill - Roma Finance
Tom has 7 years experience as a bridging and commercial packager as well as being Head of Bridging Finance for over 4 years at a division of Y3S in Cardiff. He has also built and managed a large sales team in the bridging sector. He has an extensive understanding of the specialist finance market and his knowledge of the packaging process makes him a perfect Customer Champion
At this month's pin meeting, Tom will be discussing the following points:
- Products and their uses – how to efficiently determine the best product for the project
- Underwriting process – what documents are required and why
- Legal process – how Fast Track can dramatically reduce completion timeframe