However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Paul Trowell on the 1st Tuesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Clapham March 2021 Meeting
5 steps to building your Property Team using Wealth Dynamics - Sally Cope
When we start our property journey most of us are very ‘hands on’ for various reasons. This is a good way to learn, however is it the best use of our time? We need to understand and utilise what we are good at and find someone else to do what we are not good at.
Sally has mastered this and with the help of Wealth Dynamics, she can show you:
• How to understand what you are good at
• Who are the best people for the other tasks
• What to do to keep your team together
• How to find the best people for you to Joint Venture with
By the end of Sally's presentation you will have a clear understanding of how to create and keep the best team for your business.
ALSO... Nomad No More! From homeless to helping the homeless, through Supported Accommodation - Andy Niner
Andy Niner, Social & Supported Accommodation Solution Provider, will share his incredible journey from being homeless to helping the homeless by providing Supported Accommodation.
During Andy's presentation you will learn:
- What you need to get involved in Supported Accommodation
- Why most people already involved in this strategy usually charge for this information
- How to be completely hands off and still earn £1000 per month from a 4-bed property
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting