Hosted by Paul Trowell on the 1st Tuesday of every month at the Upstairs, Above The Landor Pub. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
70 Landor Rd
Clapham March 2020 Meeting
How to transform your investors' lives through property - Rowena Ganguli
Whether you’re thinking about working with investors, or whether you’re already using private funds for your property projects, this talk is for you.
At some point many of us have felt that seeking funds for our projects and talking about money is awkward, embarrassing and even impolite.
During Rowena’s presentation she will bring her own unique perspective on what it really means to be offering someone the opportunity to lend you their money. She will suggest that, rather than asking a favour, what we are actually doing is serving others by paving a path to their financial freedom.
In this talk you will learn:
- That most people don’t know how to invest their money effectively
- That you can provide an invaluable service to anyone who’s earning a poor return on their savings
- How to make your personal values central to your property strategy, and how you can communicate this effectively to your family and friends
ALSO.... Headache in the Pipeline? Developing a Strategy for your Utilities - Jeff Topp
Jeff Topp, from pin’s preferred utilities supplier - Full Power Utilities – will be sharing his knowledge and expertise about utility management and helping us to minimise the associated headache and costs.
Normally a substantial running cost for HMO/Serviced Accommodation operators, Jeff will inform you of the different options available to you with regards the procurement and management of your gas and electricity supply.
During his talk, Jeff will cover several topics, including:
- How to minimise/remove the headache associated with managing your (growing) portfolio’s utilities.
- How a commercial utility rate can be secured on a domestic use property (without VAT implications).
- How to protect yourself from inevitable price increases and additional charges.
- How to avoid dealing with the suppliers!