However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Paul Trowell on the 1st Tuesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Clapham August 2020 Meeting
Serviced Offices - Stephen Ray
Making yourself look bankable to investors is a key skill in property.
During his presentation, Steve will share with you, from personal experience,hints and tips so banks and investors will want to invest their funds in you.
Steve will demonstrate how to:
- ‘Talk up’ your credibility
- Create a proposal document
- Connect with the right level of financiers
- Get multiple investors wanting to back your business
Negotiating is always easier when the boot is on the other foot. Steve will show how attracting multiple funders gives you control of the negotiating process and with it, amazing results.
ALSO... Getting the best deals through Estate Agents! Have agents calling you first and find deals that others have missed - Louise Smith
At this month's pin meeting, Louise will share with you the ways she works with estate agents securing great deals.
After 13 years of buying investment properties from agents all below market value, she would like to share with you the techniques that have worked for her and show some case studies of great deals she has secured.
During her presentation she will share:
- How to find great deals through estate agents
- How to work with them so they continue to bring you those great deals
- Creating win / win solutions, if the vendor is happy there is less chance of losing the deal before it completes.
- Find deals with fantastic potential and great ROI that everyone else has missed!
- Learn to be creative! What is the vendors motivation? Work with them so they want to sell you their property.
Louise hopes by sharing her experiences, she can give tips to seasoned investors and the confidence and courage to those just starting out on their investment journey to secure some great deals.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting