Hosted by Stuart Ross on the 1st Tuesday of every month at the Landor Space. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Clapham September 2019
Why invest in commercial property - and why not? - Suzi Carter
With the recent changes in legislation and the residential property tax regime, more investors are starting to invest in commercial property.
Suzi’ Carters new talk entitled “Why Commercial Property – and Why Not?”, will give invaluable tips how to profit from commercial property investment. This is a very specialist sector that Suzi hopes to be able to de-mystify, and to give hints and tips how to maximise profits from investing in retail, offices and industrial property.
Suzi is a Chartered Surveyor with over 20 year’s experience in the commercial property sector. She has worked for some of the UK’s largest property companies and agents, latterly being a Director at Land Sec PLC, the UK’s largest REIT. Suzi now has her own property investment company and consultancy business.
During Suzi's presentation, you will gain:
- An introduction to investing in commercial property, learning from Suzi’s 20 plus years of experience in working in this sector.
- A demonstration of how you don’t need to do ANY works to a commercial property to increase the rent AND the capital value!
- An overview of the current market in each commercial sector – and how this can inform your investment decisions
- Valuable hints and tips how to profit from investing in commercial property.
ALSO... How to Use Digital Marketing to Source More Deals, Find More Money & Fast Track your Property Journey - Stacey Kehoe
As property investors we have mastered traditional marketing but what can be done to take your property business to the next level?
Implementing a digital marketing pipeline will help you build visibility and credibility in your local area.
During Stacey's presentation, you will learn:
- Is digital marketing worth your investment?
- How to source more leads online
- Which social media sites are best for your unique business
- 5 simple steps to building a marketing pipeline that ACTUALLY works