Hosted by Jahangir Khan and Luke Skelton on the 1st Tuesday of every month at the Crowne Plaza London- Battersea. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
We are your proud hosts, Jahangir Khan and Luke Skelton.
As Clapham pin hosts we're keen to help you on your journey to financial freedom through property, by creating a dynamic, vibrant, supportive and welcoming environment.
Crowne Plaza London- Battersea
SW11 3BE Get Directions
Clapham October 2018 Meeting
How to raise funds for your property investing - Simon Zutshi
We are delighted to announce that this month's pin meeting our main speaker is Simon Zutshi, who is the founder of the property investors network, author of Amazon best seller Property Magic.
In this brand new presentation Simon will help you to understand the many different ways to fund your property investment, even if you don’t have much money in the bank.
Even if you have plenty of money to invest right now, most people run out of money at some point. Simon will demonstrate how you can safely use other people’s money to fund your investments, which means there could be no limit to the number of properties you purchase. Imagine if you could fund all of the property deals that you want to purchase. What would that do for your portfolio and cash flow?
In this new presentation Simon will share with you:
- How to build a portfolio and pay off your home mortgage in 8 to 10 years
- How to 100% fund your property purchase using other people’s money
- How to use the Hidden Assets Test to find extra funding you were not aware of
- How to approach people so they want to lend to you
- The time when you should NOT do joint ventures
This is bound to be a busy meeting so reserve your place now.
ALSO .... Stamp Duty Land Tax - What you need to know - Andrew Punter
After an introduction to what exactly Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) is, Andrew will explore the many exemptions and reliefs that exist within HMRC’s rule book.
Armed with this knowledge, your next deal might be £000’s cheaper. There may even be some overpayments that you might be able to claim back.
- 1 in 6 property deals are incorrectly paying SDLT.
- The HMRC manual has many little known exemptions and reliefs.
- Top conveyancers and solicitors are getting it wrong.
- There could be a brown envelope from HMRC with a big cheque in it for YOU!