Hosted by Stuart Ross on the 1st Tuesday of every month at the Landor Space. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Clapham November 2019 Meeting
Bigger JV’s, smaller risks – Jo Rogers
At this month’s pin meeting, Jo will allow you to understand some of the concepts and details necessary to make sensible and informed decisions before you secure investments and provide you with a JV scorecard that will allow you to take action on immediately.
During Jo's presentation you will get the basics of the JV scorecard to learn how to:
- Objectively score your joint ventures to reduce emotional decisions
- Understand your own risk profile so you know what type of investments work best for you
- Reduce your risks even further so you can enter into larger joint ventures
- Maintain control of your investment
ALSO... Magnetic Property Funnels - Michael Kalisperas
Magnetise yourself and your business to help attract investors, clients, crowd funding, and joint ventures through social media marketing and networking.
At this month's pin meeting Michael wants to share how he has battled through constant challenges to reach accomplishments he never felt possible, and if he can do it so can you! He will also teach you some marketing techniques that are very useful and that he feels has helped him along his journey. He will also touch on crowd funding and why he thinks it is one of the best ways forward in property investing.
During this presentation you will learn:
- Essential marketing and networking tips
- How he attracted £347k in 47min through crowd funding (using the right product, marketing)
- How he has received over £900k in pledges for other investments.
- Smashing through self belief and hurdles (his story)
This is a true and honest raw account of how his property investing journey has been. It has not all been smooth sailing and he wants to be honest. Perseverance is key and focus also important so is educating yourself and networking in the right crowds.