Hosted by Philip Bailey on the 4th Thursday of every month at the Buckerell Lodge Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Exeter October 2018 Meeting
5 steps to building your Property Team using Wealth Dynamics - Sally Cope
When we start our property journey most of us are very ‘hands on’ for various reasons. This is a good way to learn, however is it the best use of our time? We need to understand and utilise what we are good at and find someone else to do what we are not good at.
Sally has mastered this and with the help of Wealth Dynamics, she can show you:
• How to understand what you are good at
• Who are the best people for the other tasks
• What to do to keep your team together
• How to find the best people for you to Joint Venture with
By the end of Sally's presentation you will have a clear understanding of how to create and keep the best team for your business.
ALSO.... Building a £1m+ HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupation) portfolio 170 miles from home in 12 months - Simon Podd
Prior to June 2016, Simon had no experience in property. By the time he completed Simon Zutshi's Mastermind 22 Programme, he had purchased property worth more than £1.6m.
During Simon's presentation he will attempt to share:
- How to be confident in buying property over 170 miles from your home
- How to leverage other people's experience & knowledge
- How he raised over £450k in private investor money
- How to break the rental ceiling in your area