However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Arshad Ali on the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Glasgow March 2021 Meeting
How to accelerate your business growth by systemising - Richard Evans
If you want to grow your business to take it to new levels you need to be working on the business rather than in it.
Whether a full or part time property investor, during Richard's presentation he will share with you the key skills needed to systemise your business and leverage your time.
You will learn the following;
- How to accomplish routine and regular tasks with the minimum of effort.
- Delegate tasks you either don’t have time for or don’t want to do.
- Work twice as fast and accelerate your business growth.
- inspire and motivate your teams.
ALSO... Getting the best deals through Estate Agents! Have agents calling you first and find deals that others have missed - Louise Smith
At this month's pin meeting, Louise will share with you the ways she works with estate agents securing great deals.
After 13 years of buying investment properties from agents all below market value, she would like to share with you the techniques that have worked for her and show some case studies of great deals she has secured.
During her presentation she will share:
- How to find great deals through estate agents
- How to work with them so they continue to bring you those great deals
- Creating win / win solutions, if the vendor is happy there is less chance of losing the deal before it completes.
- Find deals with fantastic potential and great ROI that everyone else has missed!
- Learn to be creative! What is the vendors motivation? Work with them so they want to sell you their property.
Louise hopes by sharing her experiences, she can give tips to seasoned investors and the confidence and courage to those just starting out on their investment journey to secure some great deals.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting