However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Arshad Ali on the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Glasgow May 2021 Meeting
Joint Venturing - Why? How to structure it? What to seek and what to avoid and how to protect yourself - Shimon Rudich
Shimon Rudich is the founding partner at MS Law Solicitors, Property investor and developer, author and international speaker.
At this month's pin meeting, Shimon during his presentation, will draw from his very long experience both as a solicitor and as a property investor to teach you how to Joint Venture successfully and will cover the following points:
- Why Joint venture the pros and cons
- What to seek and what to avoid
- Correct mindset of the successful joint venture partner
- How to structure a Joint venture
- How to make it win win
- Different legal structures
- What kind of due diligence you should carry out
- How to legally protect you
- Shimon's own blueprint on how he structures his own Joint venture
- How useful Joint venture is when doing large commercial redevelopments... without using any of your own money
- Shimon's real life Joint venture examples when doing commercial redevelopments without using any of his money
ALSO...Property investment - a tax perspective - James Edwards
James, a Chartered Tax Advisor and specialist in property taxes will explain some of the tax aspects of investing in property:
- A list of the more obscure allowable expenditure expenses which you may not already be claiming.
- The most common mistakes made by property investors when reporting or structuring their property business.
- To incorporate or not to incorporate? (buying a property through a company).
- The bigger picture, wealth taxes.
A lot of people are concerned about the generation of income/wealth and consider the tax consequences afterwards. This presentation should help you identify your own potential issues before it is too late to do anything about it.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting