Hosted by Paul Bellas on the 1st Wednesday of every month at the Cedar Court Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Harrogate October 2019 Meeting
Mindset? Mindshift. Mind blown! How we scaled from under £100k properties to a £1million pound deal - Ankie Bell and Hannelie Ehlers
During their presentation, Ankie and Hannelie will share about the massive mindset shift that happened for them over a period of 12 months. Where they previously had a Comfort Zone for properties no higher than £100k value, to scaling to a £1 million pound deal within 12 months.
They will also talk you through some of the deals that came in between, like the pub conversion they carried out. Their progress is mapped throughout and you will see how the mindshift occurred as they progressed. It also shows how ‘doing’ something really grows your confidence.
During their presentation you will learn:
- How much value there is in taking action, in getting ‘out there’
- How your confidence grows as your knowledge and results increase
- How common mindsets will be blown out of the water the more action you take
- How they don’t stick to a set strategy and why it works for them
ALSO.... 6 Steps to Creating Brand Equity - Graham Caldow
Brand equity is the value a consumer attaches to a brand above and beyond the actual product or service.
By developing strong brand equity,you can drive the buying decisions of your customers so that, given a choice, they will choose your brand over others. Brand equity can also help you to use premium pricing and create a ‘halo effect’, so you can offer additional products or services.
During Graham's presentation he will share, from personal experience of creating 3 brands, the steps he had used to start to build brand equity in his property business brand.
You will learn:
1. How to create your brand history around your story and your why
2. Why clear brand values are essential
3. How to distinguish your brand from other brands
4. How to make your brand easy to find online
5. What brand personality is
6. How to grow your brand assets.
Whether you are just starting your business or you run an established business, this talk will help you hold a mirror to how others perceive you and your company. It will make you consciously consider your own brand equity.