Hosted by Neil Brown on the 2nd Thursday of every month at the Britannia Royal Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Britannia Royal Hotel
HU1 3UF Get Directions
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Hull May 2019 Meeting
Joint Venturing - Why? How to structure it? What to seek and what to avoid and how to protect yourself - Shimon Rudich
Shimon Rudich is the founding partner at MS Law Solicitors, Property investor and developer, author and international speaker.
At this month's pin meeting, Shimon during his presentation, will draw from his very long experience both as a solicitor and as a property investor to teach you how to Joint Venture successfully and will cover the following points:
- Why Joint venture the pros and cons
- What to seek and what to avoid
- Correct mindset of the successful joint venture partner
- How to structure a Joint venture
- How to make it win win
- Different legal structures
- What kind of due diligence you should carry out
- How to legally protect you
- Shimon's own blueprint on how he structures his own Joint venture
- How useful Joint venture is when doing large commercial redevelopments... without using any of your own money
- Shimon's real life Joint venture examples when doing commercial redevelopments without using any of his money
ALSO... The challenges of larger projects - Paul Ward
Paul spent many years working in the Prison Service retiring 6 years ago to set up a property business with his business partner, Graham Tew.
He got fed up of buying single houses so decided to build his own portfolio and has since converted a school into 4 houses with 5 new ones in the playground, converted a hotel into 9 apartments and a commercial unit and is presently building 11 houses on a site near Hull.
During Paul's talk you will learn:
- Some of the challenges you face doing bigger projects
- How to overcome them.