Hosted by Marion Watts on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at the The Rembrandt Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
The Rembrandt Hotel
11 Thurloe Place
SW7 2RS Get Directions
Kensington July 2018 Meeting
Panel of Experts
At this month's pin meeting there is an opportunity for our guests to ask questions directly to our Panel of Experts. We have put together a fantastic very experienced expert panel of Mastermind Top Performers!
- Sarah Walker - How you too can build your wealth by working with Social Housing
- Jonathan Ioannou - Building wealth through HMO's (House of Multiple Occupation)
- Joe and Jane Harling - Commercial to Residential
- Dick Dabner - Development
Our Top Performers are all very excited to help you on your property journey, so do come along and ask our experts your burning property questions and find out just what it takes to become a Top Performer!
ALSO... Social media storytelling for property professionals - Rob Lee
Rob Lee started in digital marketing 6 years ago. In 2015 he started specialising in Snapchat and Instagram due to their embrace of the ‘Story’ format - a way to tell the story of your day in short video clips. Since then he has worked in a variety of industries, with both High Street brands and startups, helping them to initially understand these platforms and then to develop a long term content strategy that plays to their strengths.
He now runs the event #PropertyGoLive with Nicole Bremner of East Eight - a workshop tailored to showing professionals in the property industry how to use social media effectively to build their brands and reach new audiences.
Rob is also an international speaker, having given talks in India and at the upcoming Social Media Week in Malaysia.
At this month's pin meeting, Rob will discuss:
- what property professionals need to know about current social media trends
- some of the ways you can utilise video and live content for your property business
- how to get started on a new platform