However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by David Dixon on the 4th Wednesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Leeds July 2020 Meeting
Joint Venturing - Why? How to structure it? What to seek and what to avoid and how to protect yourself - Shimon Rudich
Shimon Rudich is the founding partner at MS Law Solicitors, Property investor and developer, author and international speaker.
At this month's pin meeting, Shimon during his presentation, will draw from his very long experience both as a solicitor and as a property investor to teach you how to Joint Venture successfully and will cover the following points:
- Why Joint venture the pros and cons
- What to seek and what to avoid
- Correct mindset of the successful joint venture partner
- How to structure a Joint venture
- How to make it win win
- Different legal structures
- What kind of due diligence you should carry out
- How to legally protect you
- Shimon's own blueprint on how he structures his own Joint venture
- How useful Joint venture is when doing large commercial redevelopments... without using any of your own money
- Shimon's real life Joint venture examples when doing commercial redevelopments without using any of his money
ALSO....The importance of finding good deals - Valter Pontes
During Valter's presentation, he will be focusing on the importance of finding good deals. He will show you some of the methods that he has used to find his deals and how he managed to come from £0 to £2 Million worth of property in less than a year.
He will reveal to you his best tips on you how you can effectively use online portals to find great deals. He will cover some organic and free methods on how to find deals and at the end of the presentation you will have a good understanding of the process.
You will be able to go home and implement these steps in real life and start finding some great deals for yourself.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting