However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by David Dixon & Paul Hastings on the 4th Thursday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Lincoln November 2020 Meeting
How to profit from an empty field! - Philip Saunders
Phil lives in the Peak District, a beautiful part of the country nestled between Manchester and Sheffield. One of the keys to property investing, especially when you’re just beginning your journey is to invest locally and Phil has found a unique way to monetise the opportunities on his doorstep.
During Philip's talk presentation, he will walk you through the process he took when making his first deal. A R2SA on a piece of spare land that he eventually turned into a Glamping site with an ROI of over 50%. Along the way there are several key learnings he made that can apply to all business.
- Take the RIGHT action to get results.
- The power of ‘Going for the NO’ a great mind state for selling.
- The importance of a powerful ‘reason why’
- Getting the right specialist knowledge at the right time.
This is a very visual presentation which incorporates aspects of Phil's interesting hobbies, his passions for living and lifestyle.
ALSO... Headache in the Pipeline? Developing a Strategy for your Utilities... - Marc Wheatley
Marc Wheatley, from pin’s preferred utilities supplier - Full Power Utilities – will be sharing his knowledge and expertise about utility management and helping us to minimise the associated headache and costs.
Normally a substantial running cost for HMO/Serviced Accommodation operators, Marc will inform you of the different options available to you with regards the procurement and management of your gas and electricity supply.
During his talk, Marc will cover several topics, including:
• How to minimise/remove the headache associated with managing your (growing) portfolio’s utilities.
• How a commercial utility rate can be secured on a domestic use property (without VAT implications).
• How to protect yourself from inevitable price increases and additional charges.
• How to avoid dealing with the suppliers!
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting