However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by David Dixon & Paul Hastings on the 4th Thursday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Lincoln July 2020 Meeting
How the coronavirus has impacted on my business - Billy Turriff
Experienced property investor developer Billy Turriff has a portfolio of over 40 individual houses, apartments and commercial units. Also key mentor and coach for mastermind students.
Billy will be sharing with you:
1) How the virus has impacted his business
2) The impact of that mentally and how he has managed to get focused on ensuring the business survives
3) What you need to be doing in these times to strive and get ready for the other side
4) Some key learnings for all of us going forward
Billy's insights are based on his own real life experience and also working with other investors since the reality of the virus kicked in a couple of weeks ago. He will also allow time for Q and A's as the reality of the impact and threats/opportunities are changing on a daily basis.
ALSO... How to invest your pension in property - Simon King
During Simon's presentation you will discover how you can invest your pension into property at any age.
If you have a pension, like most of us that do, you’re probably fed up with seeing a sum of money which in some cases may be substantial, managed on your behalf in the stock market. There is a huge myth that you cannot touch your pension until you’re over the age of 55; Simon will be dispelling this and several other myths that stop people from taking an interest in their pension today and investing it into property!
The Landlord’s Pension likes to think of a pension as an investment bank account that benefits from tax free growth. The fact that you may not be able to access these funds for personal use until you are 55, does not mean that they cannot be used for an investment in property!
Simon will be covering some key points:
- How to invest in property using a pension with as little as £50,000
- Why most of us ignore our pensions and why now may be a great time to take an interest
- How you can manage your pension funds yourself and choose to invest them in property
- How you can swap the volatility of the stock market for fixed returns in property
- Different ways to structure property investments within a pension scheme
Investing your pension in property is not a new concept, it’s just that you’ve never been told about it before. If you’ve ever paid into a pension or know someone that has, this talk is not to be missed!
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting