Please note the Liverpool pin meeting has moved from this month to The Shankly Hotel, Millennium House, 60 Victoria St, Liverpool L1 6JD
Hosted by Billy Turriff, Oliver and Julie Perry on the 4th Thursday of every month at the The Shankly Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Billy Turriff, Oliver and Julie Perry are your incredible co-Hosts for Liverpool pin with the meeting being held on the 4th Thursday of every month.
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Liverpool April 2019 Meeting
Welcome to the new, more rewarding and financial era - Andrew Hall
At this month's pin meeting, Andrew Hall Co-Founder of CrowdProperty, will be talking about the dawn of technology-enabled alternative finance, which the UK leads the world in. 'Fintech' is breaking new boundaries and making financial services far more efficient and therefore more rewarding for customers.
During Andrew's presentation you will learn:
- What Alternative Finance is and why it’s the future of finance
- Why it benefits everyone (except the banks)
- How CrowdProperty is harnessing technology to disrupt the property finance sector
- How CrowdProperty can help you grow your property business faster
CrowdProperty is becoming the number one place for SME property professionals to easily raise finance for property projects. Offering bridging, refurbishment, development, auction and 'special situations' (just ask their experts) funding, CrowdProperty is funding projects in minutes (and sometimes seconds) on their platform from 7,000 lenders, funding £80m of property and 500 Great British Homes to date. Applying complex technology and deep property expertise, CrowdProperty more efficiently matches the supply and demand of capital, meaning a better deal for both borrowers and lenders alike.
CrowdProperty is different because:
- We are property experts and understand your need for speed, ease and certainty
- You speak directly to our expert decision makers
- We'll give initial decisions in 24 hours
- There are no hidden fees (there are often so many), complexity nor profit share
- There are no last-minute changes
- We offer loans from £100k-£5m+
- We can fund up to 100% Loan to Cost (project dependent)
- Interest is rolled up
- Drawdowns are fast and easy
- We work in direct partnership with you – we all want your project to be a success
ALSO....From B2L to New Build ‘Hollings Homes’–how to make serious money from a major project - Stephen Hollings
Stephen Hollings is the co-owner of Apple Property Partners Ltd. From small beginnings in 2015 the business has grown to own a business centre and development arm as well as B2L properties. One property strategy is to build new houses – they chose to operate at the top end of the market.
At this month's pin meeting, Stephen will cover their journey from purchase of the bungalow to sale of two five-bedroom four- bathroom executive homes near Harrogate. Each step will be covered from the purchase, planning, demolition and build processes to achieve premium houses that will sell at the top end of the market.
During Stephen's presentation, you will learn the following: -
1. How to identify a potential building plot
2. How to raise finance for a project
3. The demolition to build process
4. Real life errors made on the way
5. True costs of how much it costs to build a house
6. How to change your mindset to take on a £1M of debt
7. Have a strong reason why as a motivator
You will understand actual costs, the errors they made, the lessons they learnt and their future plans.
Stephen has a very powerful ‘WHY’ which has helped drive their ambition and business plan. Finally you will learn how to change your mindset to take on a challenge this complicated and large.