Hosted by Billy Turriff, Oliver and Julie Perry on the 4th Thursday of every month at the The Liner Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Billy Turriff, Oliver and Julie Perry are your incredible co-Hosts for Liverpool pin with the meeting being held on the 4th Thursday of every month.
Liverpool June 2018 Meeting
House Arrest - Rick Gannon
Rick shares his story on how he was an operational Taser Response Police Officer and after coming home from a night shift and having a 5-minute conversation with his 9-year-old Son changed his life for ever. From that night Rick and his wife Lorraine embarked on educating themselves in property and built a property empire that cash flowed £300k in the first 12 months from a standing start without using any of their own money. Rick has since created some amazing systems that allow this to be a passive business.
ALSO... How much money did they actually make? Grant Erskine
Architect Grant Erskine will share a range of projects, including design tips that he regularly uses to maximise returns in property. He will discuss HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation) projects of varying sizes, as well as conversions and buy and flip projects, highlighting purchase costs, build costs, potential rental yields and profit.
Here are a selection of Projects that that he has been involved in over last few years, showing strategy, design, costs and profits:
- Good solid 5-bed HMO conversion in Salford (little cracker).
- A pub to two 5 bed apartments in Eccles. (Big Cracker)
- An 8 HMO in Salford with a bonus 6 Bed.
- Splitting a Bungalow into 2 high end dwellings.
- Conversion of Stockport Warehouse into 5 Luxury Apartments.
- Conversion of a Church in Chadderton into High End One-off investment dwelling.
- A 9-Bed HMO in Salford with one of the most expensive rooms in the city (and 100%+ out)
- A simple buy and flip where we reduced build cost budget by £30K and increased profit by £100K
- A 28 Bed HMO that should be hitting planning in a few weeks