Hosted by Mike Frisby on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at the Holiday Inn London Regents Park. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Holiday Inn London Regents Park
W1W 5EE Get Directions
Regents Park November 2018 Meeting
ALSO... There’s a hole in the bucket – easy ways to save money on your utilities - David Cooper
David Cooper is one of the partners at Full Power Utilities and they are the preferred utilities (gas, electricity, water) supplier for pin and its members.
As the title of his talk suggests, David will be drawing your attention to what is potentially a hole in the bucket that holds your money. Many business owners spend a lot of time and energy generating revenue for themselves, but then forget to manage their costs accordingly. One of these costs (and normally a substantial one), is that of their utilities supply – especially for HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation)/Serviced Accommodation operators.
During David's talk, he will cover several topics, including:
- The importance of having a strategy for managing utility costs.
- How to get commerical utility rates (cheaper and very easy) for domestic use property
- How to pay only 5% VAT on commercial rates, not 20%
- How to reduce the associated hassle involved in managing your portfolio’s utilities.
- How to protect yourself from price increases and additional charges.