Hosted by Wayne Freebody and Nigel Budgen on the 1st Tuesday of every month at the Chilworth Manor Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Southampton September 2018 Meeting
Breaking the limits - how to go beyond your comfort zone - Bronwen & John Vearncombe
John and Bronwen have travelled the world in the last 12 months – all because of property investing. John on a 70ft yacht with Clipper Round the World and Bronwen following with her own adventure.
Hear how they have pushed beyond their comfort zones to achieve the remarkable and all without a huge portfolio.
At this month's presentation you will learn and understand
- What holds you back
- How to stretch your boundaries
- What steps to take to progress
- How “passive” can your income be
- What adventure and excitement they experienced in 12 months
ALSO....There’s a hole in the bucket – developing a strategy for your utilities - Marc Wheatley
Marc Wheatley is the UK Affiliate Channel Manager at Full Power Utilities and they are the preferred utilities (gas, electricity, water) supplier for pin and its members.
As the title of his talk suggests, Marc will be drawing your attention to what is potentially a hole in the bucket that holds your money. Many business owners spend a lot of time and energy generating revenue for themselves, but then forget to manage their costs accordingly. One of these costs (and normally a substantial one), is that of their utilities supply – especially for HMO/Serviced Accommodation operators.
During Marc’s talk, he will cover several topics, including:
- The importance of having a strategy for managing utility costs.
- How a commercial utility rate can be secured on a domestic use property without VAT implications.
- How to reduce the associated hassle involved in managing your portfolio’s utilities.
- How to protect yourself from price increases and additional charges.