Hosted by Steve Barker-Hall on the 2nd Thursday of every month at the Premier Inn. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Stoke May 2019 Meeting
Please note change of day to the 2nd Wednesday of every month and venue to the Premier Inn, Stoke Trentham Gardens, Stone Road, Stoke-On-Trent, ST4 8JG
Top tips, tools and techniques that will help you turn your property into a property business - Luke Spikes
Whether your decision to invest in property was by accident or by design, the way in which you decide to manage and run it will make a big difference to whether your property ambitions are realised. Or not.
during Luke's presentation, he will bring his 33 years experience of starting and building businesses to bear on helping you start down the path of turning your property ambitions into a dynamic, high-performing property business. Whether you are just starting out and yet to acquire your first property, or you’re a property veteran with an extensive portfolio there’s likely to be a tip, a tool or a technique you can start applying tomorrow.
In this fast paced and interactive presentation, you will learn:
- Why mind set matters and how to go about fine-tuning yours,
- The importance of being clear about your purpose,
- How visualisation can help improve performance and how anyone can do it,
- That your goals and objectives can be whatever you want them to be, but to be effective they must be specific, measurable and time-bound,
- That sometimes doing less can help you accomplish more.
ALSO... Banks and Bargaining - Steven Ray
Making yourself look bankable to investors is a key skill in property.
During his presentation, Steve will share with you, from personal experience,hints and tips so banks and investors will want to invest their funds in you.
Steve will demonstrate how to:
- ‘Talk up’ your credibility
- Create a proposal document
- Connect with the right level of financiers
- Get multiple investors wanting to back your business
Negotiating is always easier when the boot is on the ‘other foot. Steve will show how attracting multiple funders gives you control of the negotiating process and with it, amazing results.