However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by MikeQ and Olga Hainsworth on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
York October 2020 Meeting
5 Ways To Skyrocket Your Profits From Impossible Deals - Shimon Rudich
It’s about having control, not about ownership – they say. But what exactly does that mean? In this talk the UK’s leading lease options solicitor Shimon Rudich from MS-Law will guide you through the deals that his clients, students and mentees are doing.
Not only is Shimon a solicitor representing these investors doing their deals, but he is also an investor himself and does many creative deals each year using a variety of different methods.
We’re lucky to get Shimon here to introduce to you how you can make money from property that you don’t even own – so if you can’t get a mortgage, don’t have a deposit, or would not pass the credit check this is PERFECT for you and PERFECT in this economic climate.
During Shimon's presentation you will learn:
- What is the difference between a lease option and a property option
- How you can cash out of properties you don’t own within 6/12 months
- How to do options on land, developments & portfolios
- How to structure lease options in a legal way
- How to structure lease options in an ethical way and make a WIN WIN scenario
- How to get £300/1000 per month on properties you don’t own
- How to convert impossible property deals that other investors would throw in the bin
At the end of the evening you will have a good understanding of what property options are and how you can use them to grow your own property portfolio and to gain financial freedom.
ALSO... Raise finance for your deal - Tim Matcham
Tim is a full time property investor. He is a graduate of Simon Zutshi’s Mastermind 2013 and a former host of Swindon pin. Tim has raised over £2.5 million in investor finance in recent years and is going to share some tips as to how you can raise finance for your deals.
- The four key elements of raising private finance
- Breaking down barriers and dispelling myths
- Examples of what is possible using investor finance
- Tips for Attracting Investors
- What not to do
- What investors are looking for
- Unlock the power of your network
- Loan Agreements v Joint Ventures
- Understanding Talent Dynamics
You have found the deal now get the finance sorted!
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting