However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by MikeQ and Olga Hainsworth on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
York November 2020 Meeting
Bigger JV’s, smaller risks – Jo Rogers
At this month’s pin meeting, Jo will allow you to understand some of the concepts and details necessary to make sensible and informed decisions before you secure investments and provide you with a JV scorecard that will allow you to take action on immediately.
During Jo's presentation you will get the basics of the JV scorecard to learn how to:
• Objectively score your joint ventures to reduce emotional decisions
• Understand your own risk profile so you know what type of investments work best for you
• Reduce your risks even further so you can enter into larger joint ventures
• Maintain control of your investment
ALSO... Furnish your rental properties for under £500 - Nigel & Tracey Woods
As property people Nigel and Tracey are always wanting to find out how to do things more efficiently and cost effectively within their property business, which in turn results in increased cash flow and returns from their investments.
One of the biggest expenditures they have as landlords is kitting out their properties in a way that achieves the highest rates in return, and furnishing a property is the thing that comes at the end of a project which you’ve probably over spent on the budget and therefore you want to look at how to do it as cheaply as possible.
Tracey & Nigel Woods have a smart way of furnishing your projects and they will teach you how:
- To double or even quadruple your cashflow without using more than £500 per project of your own money…
- Work in the most tax efficient way for your property business
- And how to use the right finishings, without any work yourself to achieve those maximum rates.
Whether you are into HMO's (Houses of Multiple Occupation), Rent 2 Rent, Serviced Accommodation or larger Build to Let projects, working the SMART way can help you make your money go further.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting