Hosted by Olga and Michael Q Hainsworth on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at the York Pavilion Hotel. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
York Pavilion Hotel
45 Main Street
YO10 4PJ Get Directions
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
York June 2019 Meeting
From a 1 bed flat to £1 million homes: How to build trust and give great returns developing property - Dick Dabner
Dick is looking forward to speaking to you this month and sharing his experience and knowledge in property with you.
This talk is full of creative deals and content which includes…
- How to get started with no track record
- Getting the best value out of each site
- The importance of building long term relationships with investors.
- .....AND much more
This talk is ideal for: property investors & developers, those looking to move from Buy To Let to development and total newbies to property.
ALSO... How to invest your pension in property - Simon King
During Simon's presentation you will discover how you can invest your pension into property at any age.
If you have a pension, like most of us that do, you’re probably fed up with seeing a sum of money which in some cases may be substantial, managed on your behalf in the stock market. There is a huge myth that you cannot touch your pension until you’re over the age of 55; Simon will be dispelling this and several other myths that stop people from taking an interest in their pension today and investing it into property!
The Landlord’s Pension likes to think of a pension as an investment bank account that benefits from tax free growth. The fact that you may not be able to access these funds for personal use until you are 55, does not mean that they cannot be used for an investment in property!
Simon will be covering some key points:
- How to invest in property using a pension with as little as £50,000
- Why most of us ignore our pensions and why now may be a great time to take an interest
- How you can manage your pension funds yourself and choose to invest them in property
- How you can swap the volatility of the stock market for fixed returns in property
- Different ways to structure property investments within a pension scheme
Investing your pension in property is not a new concept, it’s just that you’ve never been told about it before. If you’ve ever paid into a pension or know someone that has, this talk is not to be missed!