However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Taimur Malik on the 3rd Thursday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Edinburgh May 2021 Meeting
Multiple strategies to grow your property business - Steven Clark
During Steven's presentation, you will be able to learn what you can consider as short term, medium term and long term strategies to grow your income and property portfolio in uncertain times.
- Long term property income strategies.
- Medium term property income strategies.
- Short term property income strategies.
Steven will be sharing strategies that can help you build your property portfolio further. This will include
- How to creating long term wealth through building a portfolio?
- Utilizing private investor finance to grow the portfolio.
- Play to the market conditions.
- Helping other people set up and grow property businesses.
- Build a community for a group to grow together.
And much more.
ALSO...The property tax changes and solutions – Section 24. Keith McIntosh
Keith is a Business Development Manager at Churchill Tax Consultants. They are one of the UK’s leading specialist tax advisory firms with offices across the country. The team consists of Chartered Tax Advisers, Tax Barristers, Tax Lawyers and Ex-HMRC Senior Tax Inspectors.
They specialise in Inheritance Tax, Property Incorporation, Capital Gains Tax, VAT, Trusts, Forensic Accounts, Section 24 and HMRC Tax Investigations. In short, they offer full, comprehensive 360 degree tax advice.
During his presentation Keith will cover how to mitigate and minimize the tax implications for investors, including:
- Limited company structures
- Investing in commercial property
- Beneficial Interest Company Trust
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting