However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by David Granat on the 3rd Tuesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Join Our Facebook Community
Keep up-to-date with FREE valuable content whilst connecting with like-minded property investors & potential JV partners
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Oxford August 2020 Meeting
What no one else will tell you about HMOs - Mark McCorrie
You’ve probably been to lots of presentations about HMO’s. In this presentation, Mark's goal is to teach you some new things about HMO’s.
Between 2014 and 2019, Mark built up a portfolio of 25 Rent 2 Rents in Birmingham and had 140 tenants.
During his presentation, Mark is going to show you:
- The challenge of running a large portfolio of HMO’s
- A time saving tip that saved him hours of work every week when running his HMO’s
- A trick to save yourself a lot of headache
- Some real data about the your local area market: what areas and rooms rent fast, and what rooms stick on the market.
ALSO...Design masterclass –Creating “a million dollar” look for less than a million dollars! - Katie Hedgecox
Katie Hedgecox is from from Hedgehog Studios. This company first began when Katie started working for a property franchise in Bournemouth 6 years ago at the age of 18. Her parents joined that same franchise and became landlords in Oxfordshire. Alongside studying for a degree in design, Katie started the company to help landlords, like her parents, to be the best in their market.
In an increasingly competitive environment, standing out from the crowd is important if you want to maximise your rental income.
During her presentation you will learn the key steps to achieving standout through the following:
- The 6-stageprocess to follow for refurbishments and refreshing older properties
- The use of colour to enhance design
- Top tips on sourcing furnishings to achieve a ‘million-dollar’ look without spending a million dollars!
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting