Hosted by Rupal Patel and Guy Brown on the 1st Tuesday of every month at the Holiday Inn Reading South M4, Jct. 11. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
Registration opens at 6pm.
Holiday Inn Reading South M4, Jct. 11
500 Basingstoke Road
RG2 0SL Get Directions
Reading November 2018 Meeting
How to balance your portfolio by investing in HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation) & Title Splits in the current climate - Rory O'Mara
Learn the importance of a “balanced portfolio in the current climate”. As interest rates will no doubt rise in the coming years, what actions can you take today to steady the ship so that you don’t sink? Cash flow is king and Rory will share with you a specific strategy that will show you how to generate significant positive cash flow. Also get an insight into the power of leverage and how you can do more deals by using Other Peoples Money (OPM).
- Learn how to generate at least £500 per month positive cashflow.
- How to recycle your working capital to do more deals.
- The power of commercial finance – no 6 month rule issues
- How to invest passively.
- Learn the numbers in detail…
- How to use OPM from only £1,500, the real power of leverage.
Rory’s passion is helping motivated individuals create wealth by focusing on the key Wealth Building Blocks; Property, Business & Investing.
ALSO... There’s a hole in the bucket – easy ways to save money on your utilities - David Cooper
David Cooper is one of the partners at Full Power Utilities and they are the preferred utilities (gas, electricity, water) supplier for pin and its members.
As the title of his talk suggests, David will be drawing your attention to what is potentially a hole in the bucket that holds your money. Many business owners spend a lot of time and energy generating revenue for themselves, but then forget to manage their costs accordingly. One of these costs (and normally a substantial one), is that of their utilities supply – especially for HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupation)/Serviced Accommodation operators.
During David's talk, he will cover several topics, including:
- The importance of having a strategy for managing utility costs.
- How to get Commerical utility rates (cheaper and very easy) for domestic use property
- How to pay only 5% VAT on commercial rates, not 20%
- How to reduce the associated hassle involved in managing your portfolio’s utilities.
- How to protect yourself from price increases and additional charges.