However, we believe this will be a chance for enhanced networking as you will see when you participate.
Hosted by Paul Hastings and Stuart Cooper on the 2nd Wednesday of every month. Attendees can expect first class speakers and great networking opportunities.
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
Your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your bi-weekly dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
pin Blogs ARE LIVE!
your bi-weeky dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
your regular dose of property insights written by Simon Zutshi
Sheffield June 2020 Meeting
Welcome to the new, more rewarding and financial era - Mike Bristow
At this month's pin meeting, Mike Bristow, CEO and Co-Founder of CrowdProperty, will be talking about the dawn of technology-enabled alternative finance, which the UK leads the world in. 'Fintech' is breaking new boundaries and making financial services far more efficient and therefore more rewarding for customers.
During Mike’s presentation you will learn:
- What Alternative Finance is and why it’s the future of finance
- Why it benefits everyone (except the banks)
- How CrowdProperty is harnessing technology to disrupt the property finance sector
- How CrowdProperty can help you grow your property business faster
CrowdProperty is becoming the number one place for SME property professionals to easily raise finance for property projects. Offering bridging, refurbishment, development, auction and 'special situations' (just ask their experts) funding, CrowdProperty is funding projects in minutes (and sometimes seconds) on their platform from 7,000 lenders, funding £80m of property and 500 Great British Homes to date. Applying complex technology and deep property expertise, CrowdProperty more efficiently matches the supply and demand of capital, meaning a better deal for both borrowers and lenders alike.
CrowdProperty is different because:
- They are property experts and understand your need for speed, ease and certainty
- You speak directly to their expert decision makers
- They will give initial decisions in 24 hours
- There are no hidden fees (there are often so many), complexity nor profit share
- There are no last-minute changes
- They offer loans from £100k-£5m+
- They can fund up to 100% Loan to Cost (project dependent)
- Interest is rolled up
- Drawdowns are fast and easy
- They work in direct partnership with you – we all want your project to be a success
- We work in direct partnership with you – we all want your project to be a success
As CEO and Co-Founder of CrowdProperty, Mike is responsible for CrowdProperty’s overall strategy and development. He brings a wealth of business building, private equity and strategy consulting expertise in addition to considerable property investment, alternative finance and technology experience. He has 20 years’ strategic advisory experience across a wide range of leading international companies and private equity funds and has particular expertise in consumer, B2B2C, digital and real estate sectors, which makes him the perfect choice to lead CrowdProperty in fulfilling its huge growth potential.
ALSO... Builder turned investor - Dan Hulbert
Dan Hulbert is a builder turned investor, with over 17 years’ practical experience which started ‘on the tools’ to now investing and developing his own deals.
His presentation is jam packed and comes from personal and practical experiences and he wants to share with you his highs of how he has refurbished over 30 HMOs conversions utilising his 4 step Hulbuild model and his lows where he was close to bankruptcy and the one thing that kept him going.
He is currently on Simon Zutshi’s Mastermind 28 programme and he wants to share how the support, advice and his peers have given him his mojo back.
Dan looks forward to sharing his journey with you and give you practical tips to implement into your property businesses.
Secure your place on your next local pin Meeting